Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:56:07 )
@Seo: Great art man! You should definitely set up a shop! Also, stick around because there are art contests every few months with pretty good prizes!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:56:11 )
five 8 hour shifts* I realize that looks like 58 woops

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 04:57:15 )
@Saeyra:
Ooh, thanks for mentioning. I'll have to keep my eyes open for those! Haven't done any art contests in forever
and thank you

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:04:44 )
@Seo: There are item design contests AND art contests so if you win on both categories you can rake in quite abit of Ohms which is the currency you can buy monthly items with. PLUS when your item gets made you get it in ALL the colors for free. :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:24:05 )
@Saeyra:
dfkjghdfk <3 heck yes. Motivation! I haven't dabbled in item designing in forever but I would love to give that a shot again.

@Cookie:
Where I live, my gf and I both work this full time job and still can't get out of her uncle's house T__T its so expensive in this place. But yeah, I like your idea. I thought about either doing something like that or just having my 3 days in a row. That way I can get 3 solid nights of proper sleep back to back. I don't think I'll ever adapt to 4am so I get a bit crank most days XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:31:37 )
@Seo: Oh I am a complete noob at it. (I just started doing it on this site for the first time) But I just throw my hat in and hope for the best! Plus I cant turn down the opportunity to get my dream item made and get it in ALL the colors!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:43:25 )
@Cookie: I usually use references from online clothing stores. Just pick what you like and sketch it out!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 05:59:45 )
@Cookie: Aww damn I hope you are allowed to join! The more entries, the more chances of something awesome getting made!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:26:11 )
@Saeyra:
its so fun seeing something you doodled up be turned into an item on a website <3
Back on Ernya I had a couple of items made. A hairstyle and some items that hung from the avi's lips (a cracker, a mini penguin and something else I forget). I wish I had screenshots or something saved of them to look back on XD

@Cookie:
I live in Colorado. it's not quite as expensive as Cali, there are still some apartments floating around for $1k. But they also require you to afford 3 times the amount of rent as a household. My gf and I make about $2500 per month collectively so we keep get turned down. We need another 500 and aint nobody gonna show us mercy here ~__~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:27:38 )
*cough* I should add that apartments here moreso average between $1300-$2k. 1k is the price of the more sketchy quality places :vanora_xd:

ama

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 06:34:29 )
@Seo: Adopt a 17 year old child and get him a job! :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/18 07:37:38 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Seo: I-I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TOO! WELCOME TO VOLTRA! :D
Homigod your art is awesome. *bowsss*
The trades are functioning (if a bit tedious), the community is ALIVE, there's some shops in the mini shops and they release awesome commons every so often! =D It's alive and kickin', plus we got an awesome selection of staff and and and I hope you like it here.
Feel free to stop by our hangout, link in my signature and we shall shower you with attention

Made by yours truly, nyan~
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.