Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ☆Chibi Stars☆OPEN☆3 Slots Free☆

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 06:55:59 )

@Taemins Lover: Well, of course not! Promises are made to be broken, after all =P

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 06:57:47 )
*Is pinged into thread*

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 06:59:28 )

@Alia Starchild: So?
I pinged you anyway.
ilubby

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:00:52 )
@Lunakiri: *ADAM JENSEN INTENSIFIES*

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:01:00 )
Have a glass ~ ?

@Lunakiri: I WILL! 'Tis a good reminder... I have been meaning to. :D Huehue.

Haha, 'tis good to be here, Alia.

Souls are delicious.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:02:02 )
@Alia Starchild: Join the dark side.

...That picture reminds me of Cryaotic because he uses the MGS quote for his donation sound. >.>

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:03:15 )
@Mica: I wish I had more lines from Deus Ex memorized so I could reply with them, but alas, I've got nothin'. xD

@Dowan: Erm, MGS? ;P

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:10:08 )
@Alia Starchild: Oh, it's from Deus Ex? I've only seen it used in conjunction with Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:11:17 )
@Dowan: Wait seriously? What manner of incestuous memery is going on here!? xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:13:51 )
@Alia Starchild: LOL, the worst kind! I'm glad I finally know where it's from in actuality. Never played Deus Ex myself. XD

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:16:06 )
@Dowan: I picked up a bundle of 'em a couple weeks ago. It was kinda funny 'cause I was just gonna pick up the new one, but the new one with all the DLC was $25, while the new one with all the DLC, a copy of the original Deus Ex, a copy of the bad sequel Deus Ex Invisible War, a copy of the garbage mobile game Deus Ex: The Fall totaled up to $21. I was literally paid four bucks to install a copy of Invisible War. I feel dirty... D:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:26:52 )
@Alia Starchild: Dude, that's amazing! Maybe I'll look into Deus Ex more when the Winter sales hit. I have a few games I'm interested in on Steam, but Deus Ex has always been one of 'em. I've seen it played and it reminds me a lot of Bethesda games which are kind of a guilty pleasure for me.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:28:54 )
@Dowan: I haven't played the original but I thoroughly enjoyed Human Revolution. Even if it has... problems. xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:29:22 )
@Alia Starchild: What kind of problems? =o

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:31:12 )

@Mica: Reminders are ALWAYS good~<3

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:35:30 )
@Dowan: Frustrating bullet-sponge boss fights if you're going for a stealth run, an incredibly disappointing climax, and it's rather buggy. xD

But from the second hour to about two hours from the end, incredibly solid nonlinear Action RPG. '3'

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:50:00 )
@Alia Starchild: Ugh, bosses with a lot of HP in general just tend to annoy me. It's more or less artificial difficulty.
That's a pretty nice record though. A good chunk of satisfying playtime.
What kind of games do you like, anyway? I'm into JRPGs... which sounds counter-productive seeing as I dislike high HP boss fights, but the stories are usually so gripping. I'm currently playing Doki Doki Literature Club out of fierce curiosity, though. >.>

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:51:39 )
@lunakiri: AYYY COOL NEW

and cool new colors! Congraaats!!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:54:00 )

@Addy: Thanks, Sugar~
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:57:33 )
@Dowan: The Director's Cut makes it a bit less terrible 'cause there are more things to do against the bosses instead of just "Hold down left click and pray they die before you do." xD

My taste's are pretty eclectic. I have a soft spot for games where you have to think on your feet though. Not quite strategy games but, like, tactics. Tactical shooters. Survival horror. Things like that. '3'

In fact, I'm currently playing the Metro 2033 Redux right now. Though as I'm using a railgun to put steel ball bearings through Nazi skulls, I'm thinking it's a bit less survival horror than normal at the moment. xD

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.