Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 07:33:20 )
I greatly prefer using Discord over Skype myself.
It is wonderful that there is no limit to the number of servers you can make or join.
Voice chatting is lots of fun because I enjoy listening to everyone's accents.
Excited for the video chatting feature they are releasing. Even though I do not have a web cam or anything.

What do you use Discord for?

I love to use it to chat with friends, RP and RP planning with a group of friends, chat for D&D while playing the sessions in Roll20.net, keep an eye on sites or games that release promo codes, and chat in it when playing MMORPG games like League or others.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 07:35:17 )
I use discord to of course be involved with the staff of voltra.
But I also use it to stay in contact with my bf and since he and I rp we pin important plots we are writing out
so it's super useful for role-playing.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 08:46:31 )
I've never ever used it before today when I thought I'd check out the Voltra discord lol. It has been an experience. :vanora_sun:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 18:24:09 )
I play Rust with a group, so discord is very helpful when it comes down to checking to make sure buddy over there on the hill is part of your group or not xD I like hearing everyone's voice. It kinda helps me with my anxiety.

Also...sorta kinda wanna go into voice chat on Voltra's discord, but anxiety is all like nooope.
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.