Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Real talk

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 20:14:15 )
I could sit here for hours and type how many problems I have or had in my life. I could tell everyone about it in detail. But now that I think about it...why should I complain? Despite everything I’ve been through, I’m still very blessed and very much loved. There are people out there that don’t even have that or atleast feel that way. For once I don’t wanna think about or talk about myself. I wanna hear what other people have to say and just listen. Be a support and vessel of love. So I encourage everyone to post whatever is on their heart right now. Whoever or what ever it may be.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/3 15:58:45 )

My mother's funeral is in 2.5 hours and I'm nervous af.
Several, to me important, people are coming, but also a few who I haven't seen since my grandmother's funeral (an uncle, aunt and cousin).

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/3 17:37:03 )
Everything is good in my world for the most part. Just work stressing me out.
That's it

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/3 20:32:09 )
@Tuijp: there are no words to express at this point. I cannot say enough how sorry I am. I know though there are a lot people here to support you and love you

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 00:38:31 )

@GuttedBunny: it was good. There was a decent sized group and most of them feel like family. I was basically clinged to my oldest friend and so much that the official family (who I haven't seen in 15-ish years) thought she is my girlfriend.
After it, we went back to my house with a group of people, those who my mother and me were close to, and had a nice meeting.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 01:05:02 )
@Tuijp: okay I’m glad :) I’m glad everything went alright. I’m also glad someone was with you

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 01:54:19 )

@GuttedBunny: at some point I had the feeling they would have to surgically separate us

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 01:55:39 )
@Tuijp: haha aww but she’s good for o you

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 02:01:16 )

@GuttedBunny: yep. Funny part is that, no matter how long we don't see each other, when we see each other again, it's like we just saw each other the other day. We know each other since we were 4 years old and we're always there for the other.
When she heard of my mother's passing, she was heart broken.
She was standing between my brother and me and she kept an eye on both of us. Just one look and we knew what the other was thinking.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 02:07:48 )
@Tuijp: it’s amazing to have people like that in your life. I only have like 3 people other than my parents like that,

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 02:10:15 )

@GuttedBunny: I have a few like that now and they were all there. They're my family now.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 02:11:05 )
@Tuijp: exactly :) *hugs* things will get tough sometimes but theyll help you get up

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 02:40:36 )

@GuttedBunny: and do my garden for me xD
Not even kidding. Like 4 of them told me today that they will do my garden and help make it look pretty.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/8 16:41:48 )
@GuttedBunny: you already know what is stressing me our and driving me Bananas, but there is more but I haven't said anything about that. I just wanted to stop in before I can rest.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.