Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ◣ The Pixle Box ◥ ⇝ Now Serving Cocktails!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 17:28:33 )
●◆ THE PIXLE BOX ◆●


● ◆ INTRODUCTION ◆ ●

Welcome, welcome! After much debate with myself,
I decided to make a store dedicated to pixels, since I hopefully plan to expand it!
I hope you enjoy the store and the pixels! o /


● ◆ ANNOUNCEMENTS ◆ ●
(11/1/2017) The Pixle Box has opened!


。 ⋄ ◖✿◗ ⋄ 。
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 17:28:52 )
● ◆ RULES ◆ ●

❶ Adhere to Voltra's ToS
② No Drama Llamas allowed
❸ Do not edit any of the pixels! If you have custom requests, please just ask!
④ Do not use them outside of Voltra Online!
❺ Do not steal them please T_T

Any violation of these rules will make me a sad, sad Mica.  

● ◆ ORDER PROCESS ◆ ●

❶ You post your order
② I ping you and accept the order
❸ I send trade
④ We complete trade
❺ Your order is delivered VIA PMs!

。 ⋄ ◖✿◗ ⋄ 。

Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 17:33:39 )
● ◆ CRYSTAL COCKTAILS ◆ ●

Care for a bubbly cocktail? ;)




● ◆ PRICING ◆ ●

I only accept Ѵolts! Or 250 Ohms for a Whole Set!

❶ GLASS: 150

SET(All the flavors in one glass): 1400

WHOLE SET(All the flavors in all the glasses): 4,000 OR 250

● ◆ ORDER CODES ◆ ●

Please pick the glass and flavor you like! They all have their unique taste 。✿


。 ⋄ ◖✿◗ ⋄ 。
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 17:34:38 )
● ◆ ORDER FORMS ◆ ●

Please pick the right form! For multiple orders, please use one for each order or buy a set! :)


FOR ONE GLASS
@Mica: Can I have a crystal bubbly?
Username:
Glass:
Flavor:
Price:

FOR ONE SET
@Mica: Can I have a crystal bubbly set?
Username:
Glass:
Flavor:
Price:

FOR WHOLE SET
@Mica: Can I have ALL the crystal bubblies?!
Username:
Glass:
Flavor:
Price:


@Mica: Can I have a crystal bubbly?
Username: Mica
Glass: Gold
Flavor: Fancy Grape
Price: 150v

@Mica: Can I have a crystal bubbly set?
Username: Mica
Glass: Sky
Flavor: All
Price: 1,400v

@Mica: Can I have ALL the crystal bubblies?!
Username: Mica
Glass: All
Flavor: All
Price: 4,000v


。 ⋄ ◖✿◗ ⋄ 。
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 17:36:58 )
● ◆ PAST CUSTOMERS ◆ ●


SAMPLENAME: GOLD: All SKY: All SILVER: All
Dowan: GOLD: Jungle Kiwi SKY: N/A SILVER: Fancy Purple
Fozzy: GOLD: N/A SKY: N/A SILVER: Cloudy Orange
aries: GOLD: N/A SKY: N/A SILVER: Acid Lime
Anarchist Beauty: GOLD: N/A SKY: Tangy Purple SILVER: N/A







。 ⋄ ◖✿◗ ⋄ 。

Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 17:40:35 )
● ◆ F R E E B I E S ◆ ●

Feel free to grab these at no cost! I only ask that you let me know!


Peach Neopolitan Parfait



。 ⋄ ◖✿◗ ⋄ 。

Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 17:50:40 )
● ◆ NOTIFICATION LIST ◆ ●

Hi! This is basically the newsletter system I've got goin' on to inform you when I have new concoctions to serve!  Through profile comments, pms or pings! :D Whichever is your preference!

Pings:
Profile Comments:
Private Messages:

。 ⋄ ◖✿◗ ⋄ 。

Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 19:12:22 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 20:33:49 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 20:38:37 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●

Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 20:41:52 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:57:37 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:03:57 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:04:23 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:05:35 )
● ◆ R E S E R V E D ◆ ●
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:09:38 )
● ◆ AND OPEN ◆ ●
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:15:20 )
So pastel and pretty. /cuts the ribbon with a giant pair of scissors
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:17:22 )
Have a glass ~ ?

Ehe! Hello! :D Yesh, it's got that shiny new thread smell!

Souls are delicious.
Report
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:25:11 )
It does indeed. Now the delicious cocktails you serve me are available Voltra wide.
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/1 01:29:43 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@Mica: Hello! Nice cocktails ya got there~
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.