Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback I can understand deleting posts, but.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:32:46 )
I can understand deleting posts, if your not done setting up your thread, But to have staff delete them just because. Seems a bit rude, It messes up the other persons post count, and it is a bit unfair. Not only that,
but wouldn't that also mean by deleting someones post. Taking away there volts, that they earned by making that post? It doesn't seem very fair either way.

It would be nice to get told by staff, at least on why our post was deleted not just because, or not being told at all, but know you posted and your post isn't there anymore.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:44:16 )
I agree, it's unreasonable to be able to take posts down for no reason and take away volts and post counts because of it.. If posts are taken down, it shouldn't affect someone's post count or amount of volts they have.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:49:04 )
@Interstellar Fairy: thank you for saying that.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:51:36 )
@unicorn: It's all good. I didn't know how that's how things were till I saw your thread though. I hope something can be done.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:53:50 )

I can't really say much because you don't know
if it's actually a staff that did that, or it's just a glitch.
I wouldn't assume that a staff did that, maybe try
submitting a ticket or something?

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:54:22 )
Wasnt there a glitch where posts went missing? Are you sure this didnt happen to you?
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 10:55:32 )
@nyx: it's not a glitch when people go around asking staff to delete other people's post from threads go to help and support then

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:03:37 )
@Unicorn: I'm a little confused. You believe someone has asked staff to delete your posts for no reason?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:05:17 )
@toxxic: yes and im pretty sure i post in someone's event thread at the start of the event, but i go there now to see and it isn't there

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:06:26 )

I don't think they are required to notify you,
if the thread owner requested your post to be
deleted in their thread. They can, but they don't
have to. Maybe you can talk to the thread's owner,
as to why she wanted your post deleted?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:08:46 )
@Panda: I would, but she never answears when I try talking to her, and i don't know why so what's the point on asking?

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:09:26 )
@Unicorn: It's hard to say anything without knowing the exact thread and reason why it was deleted. I know that I personally haven't deleted any posts but I can't speak for the others on staff. I don't want to start any potential drama so please feel free to send me a message with any info you have and I can look into it for you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:23:11 )
@toxxic: I sent a pm get back to me if you can but it is still, unfair to others if this is happening to them as well and not just me.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:24:29 )
@Unicorn: I'm sorry if you're feeling upset from this situation. From my knowledge myself nor other staff that has responded have not deleted a post of yours. First off, I would need more information on the exact thread you posted in, that you claim your post was deleted from.

And secondly, by being a member/user of Voltra Online, "You agree that Voltra Online has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit." As stated in our Terms of Service.. Edit includes removal of a post.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/31 11:29:41 )
@Fozzy: I sent a message to toxxic about it already hopefully they can relay the message to you somehow.

If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.