Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I thought today was

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:43:39 )
@totalanimefan: I'm not usually too bad as long as I get a day or two off, but working 2 jobs, I never actually get a day off. Well, okay, I get one day per month, but that's not enough for me to gain my bearings again.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:44:32 )

@Kaderin Triste: I need two days off a week or I don't work. When I was working two jobs I would beg to have the days off line up somehow

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:46:05 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't know if I'll be able to make pie, but I am making up a squash

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:47:17 )
@totalanimefan: I don't have the luxury of asking for the time off. At least not currently because the fabric store is hitting it's busy season where time off requests will no longer be honored (except for legitimate reasons like appointments, etc). So I take what I can get. I usually only work short shifts at one job on the weekends though, so it's not too bad I guess.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:48:14 )

@Kaderin Triste: I mean they would never give it to me, but I would still ask. I'm happy that I don't have to work retail anymore.
@Unicorn: That sounds pretty good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:50:27 )
@totalanimefan: Some retail isn't terrible. I work at Joann part time currently, and I like it for the most part. But my previous 8+ years of retail is in grocery and that makes me want to blow my brains out...
And my other job is custodial/janitorial. Which also makes me want to blow my brains out, but I need it to pay the bills.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:55:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Its really is, and about five more for a different day
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 14:48:34 )
You aren't the only one confused about the day. I had a friend who got several trick or treaters on Sunday.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 16:04:45 )
neko says;
It's an honest mistake! don't be so hard on yourself :3

sell me rigs please♥

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.