Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Voltra

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/30 09:31:42 )

I said it before, but I will say it again...

This is the best avatar site ever! It's so modern, unique and very cute. I love everything about this site, from the site's layout to the little features around the site. You guys are amazing and I feel like I need a rehab from this site, that's how good it is. I can't wait to see what the future will bring for us. Thank you again for all the hard work you guys put into this site, it shows.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/30 09:36:44 )
Aww, @Panda: Thank you! It's super kind of you to take your time to show your appreciation for Voltra. I feel like we have a bright future ahead of us for staff, the community, and Voltra as a whole!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/30 09:37:04 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@Panda: I 100% agree! I love the avatars and items they are absolutely adorable. So much love,time,and hard work put into this site. We can all tell. Just the fact that the staff tries to be on whenever they can (which is a lot) even tho they have their own everyday lives is amazing. You guys are just awesome and we love you! Keep up the amazing and hard work.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/30 09:54:49 )

I agree. I’m always saying how this website has the best mobile layout by far.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/30 12:15:35 )

I agree 100000000%. I am really freakin' excited to see where this site goes.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.