Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 02:49:15 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

Oh my gosh my sister expects me to do everything!! She leaves dishes in the sink when they could go in the dishwasher and I just finished putting dishes in the dishwasher, and she goes to make a sandwich and just leaves the peanut butter and jelly sitting on the freezer. She left her plate on the table too. She also hasn't done any work all week, and is playing games right now! WHILE I'M WORKING MY BUTT OFF TO CLEAN EVERYTHING AND DO ALL OF MY WORK!! I am almost done with my work but still it's just so stressful. I can't take it anymore. I don't get acknowledged for anything either. Am I the one that almost got sent to court? No. Am I the one with a bunch of absences? No, I have none. Did I not turn in some of my work? I have turned in everything whether it be a good or bad grade. Have I failed a class and have to go back and retake it? No, I have passed all of my classes. I just wanna scream and cry! I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO LEAN ON! I want someone to care about me and acknowledge all the good things that I do, not the mistakes I make. I want them to realize how hard I've been working not just think I have been playing games all day. I can multi-task y'know. I want them to notice everything i've done, everything i've worked for.
I'm sorry for the rant. I can't stay positive forever. I can't keep bottling up my feelings.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 04:49:05 )
I would just talk to her. She probably appreciates it but doesn't say anything which happens a lot and it is annoying. My family used to do it to me and would only point out things i didn't do. And i got annoyed and said something. Eventually they started thanking me more.
But don't let it get to you. Just talk to her. It is all communication.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 04:51:31 )

@Burntcicle: I'm sure she doesn't appreciate it. No one does, I have had this discussion before.
This is pretty much about my parents saying I do nothing all day.
Thanks for hearing out what I have to say

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 05:10:24 )
Well then they are just taking advantage of you and you can either just continue and be proud of yourself and know you're doing good or just not clean up after them. Clean up only after yourself.
I'm sorry you have to go through that

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 05:14:12 )

@Burntcicle: Well if I don't clean I get in trouble, so yeah second one is not gonna happen. Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it.
It's only because my mom works from 7-4 and my dad works from 8-5
Well it depends. Sometimes they go later and come back later or come back earlier.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 05:16:40 )
I see, well just try not to let it get to you in the mean time. We are here for you :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 06:03:28 )

@Burntcicle: I'll try not to. It's just no one ever listens to me. They talk over me like I'm invisible. At least I have a fun weekend planned this week!!
Thank you

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:18:58 )
That moment when you get asked on Tuesday to work on Friday night.

It is now Friday night (7pm) and even after numerous messages to them I haven't been given a start time.

So I have waited all day to still not work.

Donator — MOOCOW Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/27 14:21:22 )
That was meant to go in the post your rants thread lol sorry

Please @ me when you talk to me.
I'm a terrible person with memory like a sieve.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.