Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Question regarding selling art?

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 06:24:15 )

So I know we're allowed to sell our art for items/site currencies, but are we allowed to take real money, or do we need to redirect to an outside site for that (i.e: DeviantArt, Weebly, ect.)?
I don't recall seeing this anywhere when I looked, so I apologize if I overlooked it ;u;

Also, if we're able to take rlc commissions, would it have to be along with offering to take commissions for items/site currencies?

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 07:37:02 )
@SamSpyroxis: We don't allow items and art to be sold for irl currency here on Voltra, but you are more than welcome to share links to site that do (that fall under our PG-13 restriction.). Such as commissioning on Deviant art.

We've had a similar questions and you can refer to it here for more light on the subject. :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 12:48:28 )
@fozzy: OH! thank you - I actually completely entirely missed the replies in that thread before. ;w;

I'll keep that in mind in the future! <3
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 19:46:00 )

@Fozzy: thanks so much for the reply and the link! I somehow completely missed that thread ;u;
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:08:57 )

I will go ahead and lock this thread. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.