Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature What is your Hogwarts house? Why?

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 21:42:58 )

I consider myself a Hufflepuff because I'm loyal and neither brave nor particularly intelligent or cunning but most tests I take, including the Pottermore test which is basically the official test give me Slytherin.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/5 09:46:48 )
I've always been drawn to Ravenclaw, but I have Hufflepuff tendencies, too. I appreciate all the Houses, but I identify the most with Ravenclaw. I'm a nerd.

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/16 11:01:24 )
Im a Ravenclaw all the way. I love knowledge for the sake of knowledge, im extremely curious and inquisitive. Ive taken a lot of quizzes in my youth, even the pottermore one n all got me the same result
If I had to choose any other house, id choose Slytherin.
tumblr.
literally always ping me

Voltie — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/27 11:42:42 )
I always get Ravenlaw on quizzes and I think it fits.
Besides knowledge, Raven law is also known for having the artists and creative types in their house.

While I do enjoy learning, I think I'm more of the creative side of Raveclaw.
Please call me Amary~
Name pronunciation: (Ah.Mah.Real.Is)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/28 07:52:17 )
I know it's probably the most boring one but whenever I do one of those tests (Including Pottermore) I always land on Gryffindor. I'm the kind of guy to stand up and help someone when they are in need (Including stopping a big racist guy yelling at a woman on the bus) and I believe chivalry is a very important trait to have, especially for your significant other or someone who doesn't receive that type of kindness often.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/4 07:19:41 )
I'm absolutely a Hufflepuff! I have always scored Hufflepuff on the quizzes.
I was a little offended when I was younger, but I'm in love with my house and have embraced it completely.
As for the why- it just fits. I have all of the attributes. I'm a Hufflepuff through and through.

My husband on the other hand is a complete Slytherin.
I knew he was a Slytherin before he even took the quiz. XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 07:04:22 )
It doesn't matter what test I take, I ALWAYS seem to get Hufflepuff. Which is fine, Hufflepuff is a perfectly respectable house, I just think it's funny that I've never gotten any other kind of result from any test ever. Plus I always saw myself as more of a Slytherin.

Donator — sheep Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 01:53:26 )
Hufflepuff. Every single test I take tells me I'm Hufflepuff lol

It fits my personality I think. I am hard working and nice, at least I hope so. But I'm kind of timid and shy and not really clever, cunning, or book smart so I wouldn't fit in any other house.

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 23:40:24 )
@Slytherclaw: Hehe Fellow snek here. (hybrid as well...Slytherpuff)

Mostly the pottermore sorting quiz is what sorted me and like did that 7x I think now. (I forget logins and so on so keep making a new one when I forget)
like 3 of those times I had to choose between both houses. But the higher percentage is Slytherin and I am okay with both.
Fun fact, my boss also identifies as Slytherin as well but I don;t know if she did the quiz or just identifies with the traits haha

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 17:25:44 )
I always get Slytherin since I guess I value tradition? Something like that, I can't seem to be remember why I got it as a result. > > Then my group calls me the evil one.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 16:43:26 )
in high school, my bestie sorted me as a Slytherclaw hybrid and it still fits me, though it's now pretty ambivalent which one i lean towards more. ravenclaw because i love learning and creativity and being innovative with how i learn. slytherin because i'm cunning and ambitious. the two sets of traits kind of feed into each other, at least, that's what my friend assessed about me lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:08:51 )
Every quiz I've ever taken, including the official one, sorts me into Slytherin. I used to hate it but in the recent years I've embraced it. My friends all thought I was Slytherin before I took any tests, so I guess they know me better than I know myself!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/24 18:39:50 )
I'm Ravenclaw. It's what I always get on quizzes, and I feel like it suits me pretty well.

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.