Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 Derpy Draws! Spoopy Spoops Edition! OPEN

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 07:51:55 )
"Sketchbook found! Momma gonna have to upload art tomowow!" Derpy grins and grabs pens and markers.

Yes they are! Speaking of...I need to find my missing pattern book so I can finish my test glove for the pattern I started. I don't think I'll have time to make gloves in the same pattern in time for Halloween, but if I can figure out the thumb part on it, I can do a simpler version...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 02:00:54 )

you making your costume for halloween? :D i didn't get around to my own. i'm dissapointed with myself. xD i'm going to have to get creative.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 03:26:16 )
I'm trying to. Still need to make 95% of my wings and all of my gloves if I can.
But just need to wash my shirt and leggings and maybe attempt to take in my skirt a little because I measured the elastic wrong.
And if I don't have time for the gloves, I can do black holographic hand/arm glitter "tattoos" or something.
My main goal is currently the wings.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 04:09:49 )

well i hope you can get the wings done ^-^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 04:36:00 )
Me too.
I keep procrastinating...

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:42:16 )

Hey there :P
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 09:54:57 )

I'm sure you will figure out something.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 07:57:27 )
Welp, just found out I don't work Halloween at the one job I was going to dress up at, so I no longer have to be in a panicked rush to finish my costume. Will possibly get the wings done or mostly done this weekend anyway though.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 22:34:11 )
Derpy rubs his chin thoughtfully, then waddles over and hugs your ankle. "It okay. I been reawwy tiwed and haven't made art much. But momma's gonna buy me markers today for colowing!"

Hey wait! I never said that!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/31 04:32:19 )
*rolls through the empty thread*
I actually do have one art to upload tomorrow. And also should have one or two more then too, or very soon anyway...
Derpy has been really tired lately. And me too.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/3 04:17:14 )
Derpy waddles in, holding a piece of paper...
@boris: "Your awt is finished!" He proudly turns the paper around, revealing your art.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.