Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment 5 movies that make up you!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:07:50 )
1. MLP movie: its fun, bubbly and colorful humor. Rose colored glasses kind of outlook on life sometimes an friendships
2. Tim Burton’s a nightmare before Christmas: dark but there is some hints of joy and happiness within the “average” darkness.
3. Pixar’s Monster’s University: dreams as big as they come yet failures just as big come along and ruin them. But in the end, there is always the coming future which is brighter than you’d expect.
4. Valley girl: preppy, raunchy at times, but always true to herself; a small town valley girl finding herself in a romance that her parents and others don’t necessarily approve of.
5. Kiki’s delivery service: trying to find passion and wings again in order to fly and use abilities given.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:35:00 )
Anyone? LOlL

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:54:45 )
1 pulp fiction
2princess bride
Treasure planet
3 warriors of virtue
5 dnd
idek
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:59:25 )
@Dread Pirate: hell yah

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 07:52:47 )
Movies that ARE me? that's a tough one.

1. Wet Hot American Summer: somebody way too old to be in this, but rolling with it anyway (lol i'm 29 and i feel like i don't belong in most of my life situations)
2. Fight Club because bloodied up dudes are ok - i mean, uh. anti-establishment stuff. It's a bit ridiculous but I'm also cool w/ punching Jared Leto's face in.
3. Amelie - going through all sorts of ridiculous, complex hoops just to finally actually meet the boy of my dreams (i've kn owno my boyf for ten years, dated for almost nine, took eight to finally meet!!)
4. Cloud Atlas - coincidences i feel connect things in some weird ways
then idk probably somethin real dumb to fully round it out
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:07:19 )
1. Night of The Living Dead: I am a HUUGE lover of zombie movies and this was one of the best and first ones i have ever seen
2. Tim Burton’s a nightmare before Christmas: This movie got me to embrace the beauty of darkness and death(aka why im Goth XD)
3.The Raven: One of my favorite actors plays in this movie and i love how he is both scary and funny in it.(btw Vincent Price is like my mancrush lol)
4. Monty Python and The Holy Grail: what lead me to having a very...interesting sense of humor lol
5.Spirited Away: Growing up with Autism was hard enough... but for me having to move because of my dads work made keeping what friends i had made even harder. I identified with Chihiro so much and i truly love Hayao Miyazaki's work immensely.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:13:56 )
@DeimosPoe24: wow! I love your movie choices!!

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:14:56 )
@GuttedBunny: thank you ^_^ there are a few more but those are the main 5

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:15:40 )
@DeimosPoe24: I’m sure! Same with me but I narrowed it down to five

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 08:25:23 )
1. BeetleJuice- I am the strange and unusual. I watched Beetlejuice all the time as a child, and loved Lydia, and how she embraced who she was through out the whole movie.
2. Lilo & Stitch - This has a special place in my heart, and reminds me of my sister, who is like Nani and helped raise me. The sisterly bond, the feelings of loneliness and building an unconventional family.
3. The Note Book - My current relationship, I constantly get asked "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I choose my girlfriend and happiness after being in an abusive relationship, the happiness I feel now building my life.
4. Suicide Squad- For some reason this movie motivated me to leave the screwed up relationship I was in and see my worth.It also for some unknown reason helped me find how/why I fell in love with my girlfriend ( real confusing time in my life )
5. The Sixth Sense - For personal reasons this movie means a lot to me.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 14:54:22 )
Oooo nice choices :) I love lilo and stitch and beetle juice ofc!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.