Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Warframe

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 19:56:57 )
Didn't really see a forum for warframe so I thought I'd get one started.

I've been playing warframe for 3 years, so if you are new to it or are also a veteran and want to discuss it, this will be the place.

PoE (Plains of Eidolon) looks good so far. Sadly im on console so I have to wait til next month for the update. I'm honestly hyped for all of the new features coming to this update. Last time I was this hyped for an updated, was U18 when parkour 2.0 was released along with a new tileset and new frames.

What are you guys excited for the most?

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 19:57:42 )
I have no clue

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 20:02:17 )
@GuttedBunny: Bebe you don't even play it. But I can always teach you. :)
Stay Gloomy.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 20:03:09 )
@Ignis: I don’t wanna be taught >:O I wanna be talent!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:46:59 )
I've tried it very briefly a few times. I've never played shooting games and I'm totally butt lol. I'm trying to git gud.
Haven't played it in a long time, but I have a friend who plays. :D He told me a bit about the lore and "spoilered" about the warframes. I don't care about being spoiled so it didn't bug me.

@GuttedBunny: Amq 1OO% agree with you. xD

i'm in your butt.
Questing :: Block Party Event Set
*POKE JAB GROPE*

Voltie — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 14:18:58 )
I've played Warframe on and off for a few months. I think it's a really cool and dynamic game and I'd love to play it more. Alas, I kind of suck at these games in general.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:43:44 )
WARFRAME. Stuck on a mastery rank test so I rage quit. Not a good jumper, and it's frustrating that the timer continues during your fall. Not to mention, this MR test only gives you one shot! BAH!
Otherwise, it's a fun game. Almost done fully funding my dojos research. Done mostly solo, though lucky a friend stepped in to help a bit. Might open it up to people who are interested in getting the blue prints and bouncing.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.