Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Game of Thrones

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 09:01:34 )
-BEWARE THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS POSTED IN THESE PAGES-
-DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU AREN'T UP TO DATE ON THE EPISODES, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!-

Now that this is out of the way, I know its a fairly popular show so Id love to be able to chat with fellow watchers and get their inputs on things, be it plot changes you suspect coming, characters who have flipped from hated to loved, and even emotional roller coaster episodes that throw us through the ringer for an hour. Lets talk about all things game of thrones here.

Ill start it off, anyone a little upset with the whole pregnant cersei lannister from her own brother? I get it I get it its part of the story line but I just think they are putting too much work into a doomed relationship as I'm sure Jamie will end up murdering his sister in the end. =/ am I right? xD

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 12:28:17 )
I dont think cersei is even pregnant
I think she is faking it to get jaime on her side imo
Remember maggy the frog prophecy?
She cant have any more children

Even if the baby is real, it wont be born xD

Btw that last episode.... Omg

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 12:30:26 )
That is what I was thinking as well.
-is watching the latest episode right now-

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 17:04:49 )
I didn't get to watch it but I will right after work this morning. Yeah I think it might just be a ploy to get his allegiance again. However as much as I'm not a fan of Jamie I have to admit when she hugged him and said 'dont ever betray me again' I got so mad lol like everything he's done for you seriously??!

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 17:27:47 )
tbh i have this feeling
that he will betray cersei one way or another imo

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 21:05:46 )
-screams in annoyance- That last episode! Ahhhh! -screams some more-

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/21 21:43:06 )
I honestly think the leak 3 days ago or so kinda reduce my excitement for this episode...
But still an amazing episode :vanora_sun:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 17:11:34 )
Omg I didn't see any leak? D: what?! I still haven't seen last week's episode I HAVE to watch it tonight... -.-

Who do you guys want to rule the seven kingdoms? I'm all up for John snow and Danaris hooking up as a duo love team haha

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/22 17:16:13 )
yeah apparently HBO Spain leak the 6th episode lmao

by the way the show is heading, looks like jon gonna be on the iron throne

Donator — V.A.G Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 07:40:45 )
@Raxton: As long as he has his queen beside him I am okay with that! I literally just watched sundays episode AND I have to say i cried when the dragon died, I cried when they brought it back and I was a mess when John snow had his moment with daneris. Something about those two I just love!
I have to say im a little pissy that they took one of her children and now will use it against them. I get its the plot and bad things happen in war but omg..

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 16:17:04 )
Now, they will use qyburn's scorpion with dragonglass arrow to beat the ice dragon, wont they?

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 16:20:32 )
Omg that last episode :vanora_shock:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 22:22:51 )
Gotta watch yesterday's episode today! My husband needs to wake up!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 03:50:11 )
Agggggg!
Need the next season now! :vanora_cry:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 07:37:18 )
Yay! Game of Thrones chat board!

UGHGHDKJFIKDKE!!!!!!!! THAT SEASON FINALE!!!!!!!! Cersei is a B*tch and I can't wait for her to burn!
The baby surprise is super annoying. I don't think she's faking but it's probably not gonna get born.

Also so stoked about Daenerys and Jon finally getting together! I have been shipping this since I read the first book! XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 10:12:18 )
@Elithiya: I get the gross out now. But when I started shipping it I had no idea they would be related. I try to ignore it mostly because I love them together so much. I think they'll work it out fine when they find out he's the real heir. Honestly he hasn't ever really wanted a throne or to rule so I don't think he'll have issues giving her the throne. Plus if they just get married it doesn't matter. I'm just really happy he asked the question that's been plaguing me forever.

"You told you that?"
"The witch who killed my husband."
"Are you sure she's a reputable source?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 10:40:09 )
@Elithiya: That's probably what he said after the door closed XD lol I just can't wait for her to find out she's preggers. ^.^ It'll be a very happy moment.

I'm not sure if anyone aside from their family and close friends would even be able to believe it. Their proof is Bran's visions combined with the stuff Tarly read.

I don't know people may believe it but I don't know how much it'll change. Might make their team up easier to accept.

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:31:58 )
I kind of already knew Jon was related to Dany somehow. Someone revealed this to me early early on that he was a Targaryen. The fact that he has not been burned by fire (Despite a few subtle scenes in which he should have suffered some kind of fire damage) was a tip off. Glad to see the info was legit but disappointed that Dany/Jon prob won't work out now because of that. Although if we're rooting for any incest couple it's def gonna be D+J over C+J. Cersei is such a raging *@!$ that I just want to see her die. Although I won't lie, she makes such a fantastic villain. Like, a scary good villain.

I think the pregnancy is a ploy, tbh. So glad Jamie rode away from that hot mess though. He needs to be with Brienne.

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 13:32:00 )
@AliceinZombieland: well targaryen is the only family that are ok with incest i think? To make the lieage more pure lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 04:28:26 )
All I know for sure is I am going to be so impatient for 2019 to get here! UGH!

It's so close to so many long awaited reunions! Sansa and Tyrion, Arya and the Hound. Arya and fracking Gendry! Jon and Aryaand Bran! UGH!!!! I wish the books were finished already! I can't believe it's been over 20 years since he wrote the first book and it still isn't finished.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.