Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts 【The Black Box】⋙ Deactivated ⋙ ERROR 33002

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 05:56:50 )

@Dowan: Ah yeah, it really is. I can't really say anything or it'd spoil the anime sadly >.< What other anime have you watched?
Devil May Cry is a really good game series. I've played 1-3... haven't played any beyond those >.<

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 06:08:34 )
@Moonless Bloodfell: Oh, I've seen... a lot. /insert robotic laughter
I understand about the spoiling! Actually, a recent anime I loved is like that. It's named Charlotte, but any details tends to spoil something about it.
I really enjoyed Kuzu no Honkai which... is a seinen. Dark slice of life romance story. It translates to 'Scum's Wish.' I've seen all the classics like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, etc. My favorite is Code Geass, and I'm so excited for the third season coming out. /shifty eyes
One I just finished was Classroom of the Elite which was okay. The main character is super smart and likeable!
Oh, nice. I've played 1-4, and I miss old Dante. They rebooted the series, but I haven't played it because... Dante just looks weird now.
Wow, I can ramble. /bows apologetically

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 06:17:48 )

@Dowan: Ah yeah, the classics are good :D I never really got into Code Geass though I have heard it's good. Have you watched Psycho-Pass, Aldnoah Zero, Gundam Blood Orphans, and Youjo Senki? If you haven't they're all really good anime :D
How does the new Dante look like in the reboot?
And no need to apologize for rambling. I can do that when I have things to talk about too XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 06:24:18 )
@Dowan: awe and thank you for searching so
far away for berries. -lets you pet me on the head-

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 06:26:52 )
@Moonless Bloodfell: I've seen Psycho Pass and Aldnoah Zero, but not the other two! I'll have to look them up on Crunchyroll and put my subscription to good use. /nod
Aldnoah was a blast, but I really like smart main characters like him. It's my weakness I guess you could say. Psycho Pass had a really cool story too if a bit disturbing at times, but I like that. /shifty eyes

Ah, thank you. Wouldn't want to scare away any new guests. /laugh

@unicorn: I'm just glad I could finally find something for you to eat. And as always, your room is prepared for whenever you wish to sleep. /nod

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 06:35:40 )

@Dowan: Did you watch both seasons of Psycho-Pass and Aldnoah Zero? :D The other two are pretty good with Youjo Senki probably being my fav out of the two. I like Disturbing or more mature anime :D
Omg... how can they call that guy a Dante T^T He doesn't even have silver/white hair... or some of trademark red coat/jacket... red lining inside doesn't count T^T

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 06:51:31 )
@Moonless Bloodfell: Sadly no. I got midway through the second season of Aldnoah Zero but couldn't finish because life happened. And I haven't started Psycho Pass. Probably going to watch that with Mica, however.
If you like disturbing and/or mature, Kuzu no Honkai would be right up your alley as it revolves around messed up relationships basically. Twisted love.
Mirai Nikki is another of my favorites. Annoying lead, but huge pay-off if you can stick with it.
I know, right? When I saw how they butchered Dante, I decided not to play it. Ever. /nod

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 07:00:06 )
@Dowan: awe thank you, but I have to wait to take
two of my meds before I can go to bed. I wish for a nap

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 07:01:34 )
@Unicorn: How have you been feeling? Hopefully the meds are helping with your sickness?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 07:05:35 )

@Dowan: I haven't finished the 2nd season of Aldnoah, I really need to finish it ^^" 2nd season of Psycho-Pass is pretty good and than the movie It's just sooooo good plus you get to see Kogami again! I've read the manga for Mirai Nikki, it's good :D Oh another anime that's good is Shoukoku no Altair. It's really pretty looking too... oh and Kekkai Sensen. It has a good plot but so much hilarity in it too. Urg.... i watch too much anime OTL
And yeah, that totally makes me not want to play the newer games T^T

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 07:06:41 )
@Dowan: I am slowly starting to feel better, but I can still feel
how I did before I got put on a bunch of meds. so still sick. I
wish I was feeling better. but it takes time for that. thank you
for asking, how are you doing?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:07:18 )
@Moonless Bloodfell: Oh man, I love Kogami. I can't wait to finish Aldnoah, and get started on the second season of Psycho Pass. Maybe next week I can actually get around to it. Dude, I've never even heard of Shoukoku OR Kekkai! We must discuss more since you're a wealth of anime.
Yeah... it really made me sad. They could have done so much with old, hardcore Dante. /cries tears of oil

@unicorn: Ah, yeah. It's a slow process, but you'll feel better soon! I'm... ironically not feeling well either. It seems like internet colds are actually a thing, and somehow my system caught one. Fighting it off, however.

Sorry for the slow replies. I'm working on a writing commission. /rubs the back of his neck

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:12:28 )

Wheeee
My brothers are coming over tomorrow.
yaaaaaaay

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:14:57 )

@Dowan: Yeah Kogami is just really great <3 Do you watch anime with other people using rabbit or do you use something else to sorta stream it? Or do you just watch it yourself? Shoukoku is pretty new in terms of the anime. It originates from a manga and that's where I first learned about it. Same with Kekkai Sensen. Kekkai Sensen just started the 2nd season pretty recently too. If we could I'd love to watch some anime with you some time :D
Old Dante just seems to have more class than the new one ^^"

@Lunakiri: hey there ^_^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:16:24 )

@dowan: awe shouldnt you rest if you're sick though

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:24:35 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Dowan: NU UH

@Alia starchild: OwwO!!

@ishoji: LOL, the pings hate you, shoji! BTW, you should look at page 48 in voltbun. =D

@Unicorn: Maybe in the future! =D We'll get unicorn items!

It tastes like cotton candy!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:30:05 )

@Mica: Hey you. I finished that WIP you saw that I was doing for Tae last night =)

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:43:39 )
Have a bubbly ~ ?

@Moonless bloodfell: OMG HI! HELLO ! NEW MEAT. :D *squishes*

@Lunakiri: I SAW. THE RED SHADING is legit!

It tastes like cotton candy!
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:45:00 )

@Mica: Hello there Mica... new meat?? O-o

Currently Questing:Yes Dark Master**, Arachnocratic

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/10 09:45:02 )

@Mica: And that base is too damnedcute. Lol. XD
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.