Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Saturday Night chat

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/17 00:04:47 )

I'm around tonight if you are. I haven't spend a day or an evening on Voltra in a while. It's been a crazy summer. How are you all doing? Want to also spend time here with me? Also what if they start the event soon?!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/17 02:29:23 )

Watched more of the live action one piece. It’s pretty good. I had some things to say about the changes to Usopp and Sanji’s arcs but they weren’t bad.

However they nailed it with Arlong Park. It’s very true to the original and it’s well made. I cried at the same two points I always cry at in that arc.

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/17 03:28:02 )
Good evening. How has your day been?

My day was pretty good. It was my weekend off this weekend. Work was so long this week it felt like. Slept in this morning which was so nice. Had a somewhat productive day today. Though i didnt get everything done that I wanted to today it was still a decent day

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/17 04:34:06 )

@Kay: sorry I was watching the last ep of One Piece live action lol.
Day was good. It was relaxing which is just what I needed. I’ve been pretty stressed lately.

That’s nice! I’m glad you could enjoy it. What does Sunday bring for you?

And speaking of productive, I did go to the farmers market, then the store, made homemade pasta tonight, did the dishes and the laundry. :)

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/17 13:57:05 )
I dont have much of a plan today really. Just some cleaning around the house mostly, some laundry. And maybe repotting a few house plants.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/17 14:50:16 )

@Kay: sounds nice. I think I’ll clean and check out a farmers market I’ve never been to

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/09/17 15:02:40 )
I always enjoy fiddling around with my houseplants. Just mixed up a bucket of soil mix and potted up some of the newest houseplants. Going to work on finishing putting together a plant shelf I bought last year. Im wanting to get all the houseplants settled into one room for the winter. My plan is to have a small humidifier going for them and maybe a plant grow light or two.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.