Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat If you joined in the last 3 weeks get in here

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/11 20:42:24 )

Hi, my name is Total. I'm pretty active on here and I normally welcome all new people. But I've been away a lot in the last 3-4 weeks because I had my bday and then I had to pack, move into my new place, unpack in one week before Otakon, got a cold, went to Otakon half sick, dad was in hospital, emergency had to fly down to FL to see him, worked, came back and then my mom visited me for a few days (they aren't married anymore).

Anyway, TL;DR I've been way too busy in rl to see your welcome thread and post there.

So, welcome to Voltra! Is there anything you have a question about or still need help with? I do have a charity where if you need commons I will give you volts for them. I know that's always helpful when one is new. It's also a hangout.

Make yourself at home here ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/08/13 01:19:27 )

@Q t e a p o n: thanks it’s nice to be back even though I still have a lot on my plate in rl.

Thanks. He is still in the hospital. He says he can walk only like 50 steps a day and gets too tired by 3pm but it’s still better than when he was on death’s door last week.

Move was rough. My sister and husband was sick and then they got me sick so I’ve had worst moves but it would have been nice if we weren’t sick. I am sleeping in the new place and I do like but cause I went for moving to otakon to family emergency I think since moving day I have literally spent more days away than at home here lol. So it’s slowly feeling like home. We need to get rugs and hang out artwork and it will feel a lot more like home.

Thanks. It was good and it was close to the move so after I had the party in the afternoon I started packing all the dishes in the kitchen lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.