Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries goth's art dumpzone

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 06:55:58 )
sometimes - sometimes - i manage some art.
im gonna post some of it here
tiefling oc wip
painting wip

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 13:59:37 )

Nice art!

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/16 20:41:52 )
@Totalanimefan: ty

@Delightfully: tyyy

ive not really done art beyond quick scribbles in years

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/17 15:03:54 )

@goth: you would never have guessed. :)

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/18 03:34:00 )
@Totalanimefan: thts so reassuring to hear >//w//<
Im actually currently get more intensive therapy for depression because its gotten so bad over the years that i just didnt want to do anything. This month has been the most ive plugged in my wacom in probably 5 or so years
not trying to info dump. im just relieved my skills havent degraded a whole lot

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 03:35:27 )

@goth: that’s really hard. I’m sure after a few months of therapy you can start to feel yourself again.

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 03:47:18 )
@Totalanimefan: i hope so ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/19 11:18:00 )

@goth: I started therapy in Dec and I feel like I’ve come a long way. But everyone’s journey is different. Before the pandemic I was in therapy for PTSD and that took two years and I made a lot of progress but I wouldn’t say I finished. The pandemic made me stop.

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/22 22:38:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I finished my psych group on the 19th and i go back to work tomorrow. I'm so worried i wont be able to handle it but i wont know unless i go. I don't think any of my therapy thus far has really been targeted at any of my specific issues beyond handling the stress i feel on a constant basis (can you get a bad grade in therapy lol)

I'm glad you made progress dealing with your PTSD! Do you feel like you're making progress again?

I went and bought evil eye earrings - not cause im superstitious but because they feel reassuring in a weird way - while waiting on Glaze to process my newest art piece. Idk what im doing wrong exactly cause it keeps giving me error reports RIP

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/25 18:04:12 )

@goth: I was offline this weekend cause of my move. How did work go?

I did make a lot of progress with my PTSD. Kinda of amazing when you think about it. I’ll never be a ‘normal’ person when it comes to my triggers but I can mostly handle it.

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/26 06:56:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Work went well! It was surprising to be welcomed back by so many coworkers who had noticed i was missing and were happy to see me again.
One of my higher up bosses even gave me a hug lol

How did your move go?

I get that UnU I tend to think i function near "normal" until im suddenly Not. I've gone years without knowing what exactly triggers me and that's part of what ive been working on figuring out.
You should defff give yourself a Gold star or some other kind of treat for the sheer amount of work you've put in! I know Im only a stranger on the internet but I m so proud of you and the work you've done thus far!

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/26 13:18:20 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@goth: Your art looks pretty! Especially the colouring :3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Donator — She/her Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/26 15:18:35 )

@goth: that’s so sweet. :) I’m glad that everyone was so supportive.

Move went about as well as it could. My sister and husband got a cold and then they gave it to me lol. But we got most of the packing done and we are on the unpacking stage. We are all still sick since we haven’t been able to rest much.

Thank you so much. That means so much to me. Know that you have a long journey ahead of you but it’s so worth it. It’s a better quality of live once you can understand your mind better.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/28 08:17:15 )
@Hydrangea: thank you! TTvTT
I am struggling w liking my coloring so thank youuuuuu so much

@Totalanimefan: it was really really surprising and nice
I know how stressful moving is! Be sure to give yourselves a decent sized break when you're done so you can recover from that double whammie!

I finally found my tablet pen nibs again and i forgot id written the date of when i got them on the package Jan 14, 2013

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/28 12:17:03 )

@goth: You're welcome :3

Same here! My colouring isn't exactly the best either but I usually end up making the colours look flat and I don't colour my drawings that often unless I'm very motivated to do so lmao

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/29 23:20:44 )
@Hydrangea: <3
Adding depth to colors is such a pain so i totally get why you wouldnt do it often.

Donator Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 01:31:31 )

@goth: Yeah, need to have lots of patience, will and motivation to colour a single drawing.

A little off-topic but your new avatar looks pretty! :o

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 03:59:06 )
@Hydrangea: tyyy im just playing around w diff looks rn

Donator — they/ze Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 06:46:13 )

new wip

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/30 16:04:56 )
I love your color choices
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.