Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Mornings...Bah Humbug

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:22:20 )
I shall start by asking why they must exist, they are evil and gross and I hate them. Not to mention, for me mornings are slow in Voltra so they're also boring.

Is anyone here a morning person, or particularly fond of the quiet hours when your part of the world is just beginning to stir?

Needless to say, I am not a morning person and no amount of coffee can help that...unless of course it's an entire 12 cup pot of coffee and I don't have to go to work. Then I can maybe get behind it.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:26:30 )
It's already the second part of the afternoon here o.o

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:30:35 )
@Tuijp: I would love that. Mind you, it would mean I would still have a morning, which would suck. Are you normally a morning person or do you hate them too?

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:35:38 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I'm not too fond of them, but I wouldn't say I hate them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 19:56:11 )
@Tuijp: I think part of my hate is that now that it's fall, I'm getting up before the sun comes out, it's dreary, and the glass is wet. It's just gross and makes me wanna go back to bed.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 20:45:44 )
@AelloTyphoeus: it's wet, dark and chilly here all day for weeks now

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 20:58:54 )
I like mornings, but it also depends on how much sleep I get. I think that mornings have this wonderful peacefulness about them. You have the rest of the day in front of you, and breakfast food is the best.
However, when you only got a few hours sleep, and you have to be up before 6am, that's pretty rough, but the sun isn't normally up yet, but is that really morning?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:07:28 )
@Tuijp: That sounds terrible.

@Totalanimefan: I think the only time I share that sentiment is when I'm on vacation at the beach. That's the only time I find mornings enjoyable.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:08:54 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I will admit that mornings on a beach are so beautiful.
I think it's important to have beauty and happiness in everyday things, and I think that mornings are a good example of that.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:09:19 )
@AelloTyphoeus: it's the kind of weather we have the most

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:17:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Coffee is my morning beauty. The most wonderful thing is when my boyfriend has me a cup already made when my alarm goes off.

@Tuijp: If you don't mind telling, where do you live? (Making notes so I know where I probably don't want to move I NEED sunshine)

@Boris: Afternoon and nights all the way for me. Midnight used to be my favorite time to go to parks and swing.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:29:20 )
@AelloTyphoeus: The Netherlands. We get our weather from the UK, since we're pretty close to them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:31:34 )
@Tuijp: Not gonna lie, that's pretty cool. I had thought of visiting there, but now I know that is definitively not where I want to escape the USA to.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:32:51 )
I love the beauty of sunrises, but mornings are the devil's own creation as far as I'm concerned.
Too much coffee in the morning makes jittery if I don't eat anything, but if I eat, then I get nauseous.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:48:57 )
@AelloTyphoeus: That's really sweet of him. What time do you have to get up in the mornings?
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:50:02 )
@AelloTyphoeus: you'll need an umbrella all year long

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:54:19 )
i am kind of a morning person. i will usually get up pretty early.
mornings here are pretty boring, no one is on.
but i like to nap, so i will take a nap halfway through the day if i dont work too early for it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:58:36 )
@Kaderin Triste: But coffee is life. I also can't eat in the morning unless I've been up for at least 30 minutes to an hour.

@Totalanimefan: I don't have to get up til 8am, but thats because we live 5 minutes from my work. I used to have to get up at like 6am to get to work by 7.

@Tuijp: I shall mark that on my things I need for a visit list. (Totally now making that list so that I'll be more motivated to visit)

@pixiebuns: I cannot nap to save my life except for maybe 15 minutes in the morning.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:01:37 )
@AelloTyphoeus: that sucks :<
i can nap for hours if i let myself.
i'm thinking of takin an hour nap before work today since i have about 4 hours before work xDD

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 22:06:39 )
@pixiebuns: Nope, I turn into an angry evil bear if I take a full nap. Like I will eat someone's head off. But a 15 minute nap in the morning can help keep me from being a sourpuss anti-morning person.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.