Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games The Mafia Nuzlocke: A Pokemon Sun Challenge Run

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:57:32 )
@superbearwars: Awesome. ^^
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:59:02 )
@Luffer Nutter: I haven't seen any youtube nuzlockes actually! and i've never finished one, myself xD this is just a casual little thing that i'm really enjoying so far :3

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 03:00:41 )
Well I would highly reccomend those two, they even do this thing called a soul link which is a nuzlocke they play together and they are very entertaining!

They usually keep static encounters from NPCs though

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 03:01:29 )
@Luffer Nutter: ooh, cool! that sounds neato. :o i'll have to check them out sometime.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 03:04:16 )
They are currently doing an X and Y soul link I am about a weeks worth of episodes behind though X.x

I am super sad cos I was doing a sun and moon soul link with my bestie but I lost my ds with my copy of moon on a plane to colorado in july. Going to buy a new one on black friday but it feels so far away ;___;

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 11:46:51 )
@Luffer Nutter: :( Aw man, that sucks a bunch. You can never quite replace the games you lost though, with your files and stuff on them. I remember losing my original pokemon sapphire as a kid and being heartbroken.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 11:53:34 )
well thankfully since I was doing a nuzlocke all my personal mons were in my bank so I will be able to get them back :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 02:38:27 )
@Luffer Nutter: Oh that's great! I don't have Pokemon Bank but it sounds like a really useful utility.
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 02:52:12 )
It is useful makes it a lot easier to bulk tansfer mons too

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.