Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 18:40:41 )
Just checking this site out, I'm not from Gaia Online.

I'm just a Gen Z user who likes to play video games and also loves 2000s things.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 21:28:31 )
Totalanimefan:

@Super: hey welcome. It’s a small but active community here. Make yourself at home. I wish these sites were as popular as they were in the 2000’s

Thank you for the reply, sorry if I am super young compared to everyone else on here. I do wish I was born in the 90s sometimes.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 21:58:16 )

welcome
c:

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 22:31:15 )
@Super: Welcome to Voltra.

Don't apologize for your age - it's not like you chose when to be born! XD :3 <3

We're pretty chill here... so c'mon in and chat a while! XD Nobody bites (that I know of...)

Like @Totalanimefan: said... I wish these sites were currently as popular as they were in the 2000s, but don't let that (or anything else) stop you from being here - it's a good, small-ish, online community of various ages/stages and we're pretty friendly, so make yourself at home! [& full disclosure: I'm older than most here (my kids are genZ) but I've been involved in these forums for a long time now & Love them! ].

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 23:01:16 )
Justice:

welcome
c:

Thank you, Justice :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 23:05:39 )
    Welcome to the site.
    Do you have any particular favorites when it comes to games? Or ones that you find yourself returning to repeatedly?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 23:11:17 )
Wildfire:
@Super: Welcome to Voltra.

Don't apologize for your age - it's not like you chose when to be born! XD :3 <3

We're pretty chill here... so c'mon in and chat a while! XD Nobody bites (that I know of...)

Like @Totalanimefan: said... I wish these sites were currently as popular as they were in the 2000s, but don't let that (or anything else) stop you from being here - it's a good, small-ish, online community of various ages/stages and we're pretty friendly, so make yourself at home! [& full disclosure: I'm older than most here (my kids are genZ) but I've been involved in these forums for a long time now & Love them! ].

Thank you so much for the thoughtful reply :) - I was born in ‘04 so I grew up around the late 2000s-early 2010s, I’ve always really liked forum sites like these and they give off a nostalgic feel. Also, happy late Mother’s day to you :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 23:12:38 )
@Wildfire: Forgot to mention you, my reply is above :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 23:15:18 )
blue:
    Welcome to the site.
    Do you have any particular favorites when it comes to games? Or ones that you find yourself returning to repeatedly?

@blue: Thank you for replying to my thread! I really only play console games, but occasionally I’ll play on PC. I usually play Skate 2 & 3, WWE 2K, and Mass Effect. I also love the Saints Row games. :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 23:34:28 )
    @Super: No trouble at all.
    I play very casual simulation games on a Switch, so I understand having a preference for a particular console. There are a few games I'd love to play, but they were only made for a PC and the idea of sitting at a desk even longer is frown-inducing to me. I don't think I've played a console game since the height of Rockband. That game had everyone in a chokehold.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/16 23:52:37 )
blue:
    @Super: No trouble at all.
    I play very casual simulation games on a Switch, so I understand having a preference for a particular console. There are a few games I'd love to play, but they were only made for a PC and the idea of sitting at a desk even longer is frown-inducing to me. I don't think I've played a console game since the height of Rockband. That game had everyone in a chokehold.

@blue: Oh, that’s cool. My older brother used to play Rock Band too. 3 to be specific.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/17 12:58:08 )
@Super: Thank you ... and you're welcome. I think you'll find some friends here :3

Also, I got pinged when you quoted me - but thank you for being thorough and wanting me to see your thoughtful reply :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/20 03:45:45 )

@super: Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Also, no need to apologize for your age. When I started out on Gaia Online I was about 11 or 12, but that didn't deter me from enjoying the site, so don't let your age deter you from here, okay? :3

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/20 14:39:42 )
welcomee

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/22 00:19:16 )
Totalanimefan:

@Super: Life was really different pre-9/11 in the US and around the world. But you don't have to apologize for when you were born. ^^ We have people of all ages here.
And sorry about the wait for the reply. I had friends over the last few days.

@Totalanimefan: That's okay :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/22 00:19:54 )
Ark:

@super: Welcome to Voltra! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Also, no need to apologize for your age. When I started out on Gaia Online I was about 11 or 12, but that didn't deter me from enjoying the site, so don't let your age deter you from here, okay? :3

@Ark: Thank you for the kind response! :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/22 00:20:14 )
@nomnomwoobat: Thank you! :D

Voltie — He/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/22 14:08:41 )
@Super: I LOVE SAINTS ROW TOO

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/22 21:28:14 )
@Totalanimefan: It was fun, just played video games! Yours?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/05/24 01:47:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I play the Sims 2 sometimes, but mostly play WWE 2K. I’m bad at most other games.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.