Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Baralai's Art Gallery (updated Apr. 21)

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/20 21:57:42 )

Hello and Welcome to my gallery!
I create art and pieces of all different mediums and types and will attempt to share them here.
I struggle with my confidence in my work as I don't get much feed back on it and its been ages since I've taken any sort of art class.
I'll slowly be adding my pieces as time goes on, and It will probably NOT be in any specific order.
I hope you all enjoy! If I post something newer, I gladly accept feedback as I am always trying to improve my artwork.
I've recently obtained a nice tablet and use Krita for all of my digital work. I am traditionally a pen/pencil and paper kinda guy. I was hospitalized about 3.5 years ago and went through a transformative process in my life, and around then is when I started using color and actually trying to get somewhere new with my artwork.

I am writing a book and have been working on this for quite some time. It used to be a video game idea when I used to want to go to school for that, but its slowly changed over time, to this point, I think its going to be a multi media experience. Some book, some comic/manga style. Some music as I am a composer as well. Even some audio files like phone calls and conversations between the main character and his therapist.

Just some context to what will follow, and all the random bits and story I may share about them.

Amaranth 'Rory' Allister
- Power over deathly energy and ectoplasm.

Gregorio 'Goito' Pascal as Pixel - Power to physically project his synesthesia, and wield it as a type of magical force along with his magic sword.

Gregorio 'Goito' Pascal-oh yeah, I think he's going legally blind. Hence the hazy eyes

Halite - Power over propagation and also an audio tech/engineer. I think she is inspired by Daft punk.

Macha Ni Komka Forest ranger for her hidden village of Woodvein. A once lush tropical forest covering the whole continent flooded with mud that then solidified. The tops of the trees still stood, and the surviving members bore through all the trees and massive roots to make a civilization inside the stumps of the buried trees.

Victorio Nocti - Power of Fear and Shadows portrayed as smoke. A mysterious man seldom seen throughout the colony of Midnight City. Whenever spotted, is oft witnessed descending the very peaks of the spire. At night he blends into the shadows to slip away.

More to come!! this is still under construction!

Thanks again to everyone for allowing me to post my artwork and giving me the ability and space to share it with everyone.

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/20 21:58:31 )

Giant. Needs a name.

Under Construction

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/20 21:58:42 )
Under Construction

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/20 21:58:55 )
Under Construction

Donator Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/21 13:19:50 )
Wow! Your stuff is pretty good.

Voltie Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/22 01:00:09 )
@macsen191: Thank you! This is a bunch of my older stuff. I'll try and get to posting some of my more recent work too

Donator — V.A.G Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/22 01:39:37 )
@Baralai: I absolutely adore your work! and it's so unique to you, I think that the best part about artists is we all have something so special to offer regardless of what level or stage we are at! Keep it up, it's fantastic so far! Your confidence will come, just remember you have your own unique style, your own way of doing things, and no other artist is quite the same! :)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/04/23 16:24:24 )
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.