Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/10 23:27:08 )

@Hydrangea: nothing too interesting. I did go home early from work today because of back pain orz

@MoodyB: hello! I’m sorry to hear about cramps, those are never fun!
Post art is made by Jolly.

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/11 00:02:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@MimikyuToo: it's okay! they'll hopefully go away soon.
how are you today?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/11 00:04:15 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@moodyb: I see, that's good to hear (except cramps, they suck though) and thank you. ^^

@mimikyutoo: That sounds lucky lmao xD (not the back pain but the going home early thing)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/13 16:32:24 )

@MoodyB: I’m doing, ok I guess lol I am having a rough week orz but it’ll be okay!

@Hydrangea: I was out half a day Monday, out Tuesday, went in yesterday, then threw up before work so came home today orz

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/13 23:54:05 )

@mimikyutoo: I see, that's unfortunate. Hope you're feeling well soon and sorry for the late reply since I just woke up and getting ready for work today.

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/14 00:38:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@MimikyuToo: hope your week gets better soon. rough weeks are always no fun to deal with.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/15 23:50:37 )

@Hydrangea: ah no worries, life has me all over the place lately lol so I don’t mind late responses. How was your week? I’m feeling better now but it’s been a wild week lol

@MoodyB: That’s true -nods- but it’s getting better it was just a lot at once honestly. But all is well now lol currently resting :)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/16 01:00:26 )

@mimikyutoo: Glad you're feeling better and my week was the same as any other week tbh lmao

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/16 05:17:22 )

@Hydrangea: is that good or bad? Lol I feel like I’m in a rut a lot when things get too same ole same ole. I’ve been listening to music most of today. It’s the only thing to hold my interest lately.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/16 10:01:29 )

@mimikyutoo: I would say it's neither tbh hahaha, and I see, listening to music sounds nice imo (as I'm typing this while listening to the sounds of rain at the moment which is basically my favourite nature asmr at this point)

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/16 23:25:30 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@MimikyuToo: that is good to hear.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/22 02:56:47 )

@Hydrangea: oh man I would kill for a good rain right now lol (of course I would never) but we really count on spring rains here and there has been like none so it’s going to be fire season here in about a month 🙃 we already had a brush fire last week.

@MoodyB: I’m loving your avatar! It’s super cute!!

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/22 07:29:26 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@MimikyuToo: Thank you so much, made her into an OC kinda haha. x3

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/22 07:57:07 )

@mimikyutoo: That sounds awful Dx Hope nothing really bad happened in your area ^^;;

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/22 17:21:49 )

@MoodyB: d’awww that’s adorable! I’d love to hear a bit about her.

@Hydrangea: nothing too bad has happened yet but the fires do get bad when we don’t have a lot of spring rain. Plus people are dumb and light fires and stuff during burn bans.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/23 01:28:27 )

@mimikyutoo: I see, and same except there are people lighting fires just to burn rubbish (a.k.a open burning) outside here. As if they think it's not going to affect the environment already.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/27 23:27:37 )

@Hydrangea: oof that’s no good at all :(
Hopefully they seperate the stuff that can’t be burned like is bad to burn. I could understand like cardboard and paper items but idunno

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/28 00:12:30 )

@mimikyutoo: Yeah, maybe recycling could work for things that can't be burned or something else.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/28 15:38:23 )

@Hydrangea: unfortunately I think a lot of people don’t think like that and burn everything. People don’t think about the environment or that they’re releasing toxins in the air orz
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/29 01:01:19 )

@mimikyutoo: Oof. You're right Dx I guess there are people out there just don't seem to give a damn about the environment and issues like open burning, landfill, etc.

They would be thinking "Oh, it's not gonna affect everyone or everything on this planet"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.