Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Josie's Chill Spot

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/22 04:01:14 )

@JosieOpal:
yeah better than normal atleast

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 02:12:15 )

@JosieOpal: I had a very busy but fun weekend. That's why I was gone for a few days.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 20:04:48 )
@Totalanimefan: i see i see im glad you had a great weekend!!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/24 21:26:40 )

@JosieOpal: thanks. Gonna look forward to something in January right? Good news is the days are getting long too. Are you effected by the winter blues?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 16:05:23 )
@Totalanimefan: eh, not really i love winter so much. only thing is, is that this winter sucked ass. i had the worst year, after having a shit year, after having a shit year and now i cant ene get snow. its snowed like 4 times but not once has it stayed more than a few hours.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/26 20:55:06 )

@JosieOpal: we haven’t had any snow at all in DC. Pretty unusual for us. I wonder if Feb is going to be any different?
What do you like about winter besides snow? I think snow is pretty but I joke that I’m solar powered so I don’t do well with the shorter days.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/29 22:17:00 )
@Totalanimefan: honestly i really like the cold, being able to bundle up and hanving hot drinks and soups. but also just how quiet it is when its snowing and its night time and the out side is only lit by steetlamps. ugh i crave it and i havent gotten it yet this year

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 15:47:46 )

@JosieOpal: I do like the warmer foods that you have during the winter. And I’ve been having tea more. (Although iced tea in the summer time is also good).
I’ve been making chicken noodle soup and pot roast a few times when it was cold and it always hits the spot.
We have only gotten rain here. No snow which is too bad cause snow is prettier than winter rain.
Do you like spring?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/30 18:32:59 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah i like spring, my birthday is in spring and yeah same, too much rain this year not enough snow for me. and honestly spring has the best temps imo. and everything coming back to life after winter is such a nice feeling but i have allergies to so im usually always stuffed up and have a runny nose lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/31 02:09:40 )

@JosieOpal: the allergies is the only downside to spring. I love the temps and seeing everything come back to life and the ‘longer’ days are nice too. The sun sets too early in the winter.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 20:31:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah i feel you on that. itll be dark at like 5 pm and it feels like 10pm
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/7 21:24:32 )

@JosieOpal: that’s exactly how I am. But then by the time it’s like 9pm I have no idea if it’s 7, or midnight lol. I can’t keep track.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.