Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Josie's Chill Spot

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 12:14:45 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@josieopal: That's very interesting xD What kind of video games do you like to play? :o

I like drawing, writing (sometimes), video games (mainly Sims 4 and a few), listening to music, surfing on the internet, watching favourite videos on YouTube and trying out on recipes for making mocktails (rarely)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 15:51:04 )
@Hydrangea: currently im playing splatoon 3 and pokemon violet. but i also have many hours in animal crossing, project diva, borderlands 3, astral chain, code vein, god of war, and the list goes on and on.

i LOVE the sims, my mom got me a new laptop and i was excited to start playing again, (i had a suspicion she got me a laptop for christmas and i was right) unfortunately its a chromebook so i can only download things from the app store, which imo is so stupid, but hey beggars cant be choosers and im just glad that i have a laptop. (although ive been gifted a chromebook before and gave it away because of how much i hated it .-.) so the sims is unfortunately still not in my future as mucha s id want it to be ToT
---------------------

what kind of music do you listen to?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 00:04:10 )

@josieopal: I see, that's a lot of games you have lol.

The Sims is my current favourite video game series since I played the first two Sims games (1 and 2) in my childhood and I only heard of chromebook but never used it before as I'm using a regular 17 inch laptop that is able to play not-so graphically demanding games. Even then, I wanted a 15 or 15.6 inch laptop that can run Sims 4 with many DLCs should I buy more in future ^^; and you're right about the beggars can't be choosers part though.

Let's see, my music taste is a little complicated lmao..... I sometimes listen to chillhop (or lofi or whatever is it called), 2000s to 2010s songs (mostly the songs I knew of in my child/teenhood, I only listen to them for nostalgia ahaha), video game music (mostly Sonic the Hedgehog-related since I prefer it more and the fact I played most of its games as a kid), I rarely listen to classical music unless I wanted to relax for a moment, 1980s songs (not all of them, only the songs I knew of) and rhythm game music (sometimes from osu if I can remember the song's title lol, however I do listen to said rhythm game music from rhythm games I knew/played such as Maimai, Groove Coaster, DanceRush Stardom and a few from time to time)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 18:15:12 )
@Hydrangea: wow your music taste is wildlty different from mine, which is new because i listen to so many different genres. i listen to video games music too but i also listen to screamo and metal, rock, pop, some country (depends on the artist tbh) i also like some emd, rap and hiphop (also depending o the artist) lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/4 23:55:32 )

@josieopal: Yup haha xD

Though I do listen to EDM (I forgot to add this yesterday, sorry ^^; ) depending on the subgenre (sometimes leaning towards to hardstyle (then again, not every hardstyle song lol) from time to time.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 01:12:39 )
@Hydrangea: i dont know enough about edm to know the sub genres lmao

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 06:39:36 )

@josieopal: That's alright, no worries xD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 16:46:05 )
@Hydrangea: lol, hows your day been?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/5 23:44:09 )

@josieopal: It was pretty okay, although I came back a little tired from work. How about you?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/6 01:44:04 )
@Hydrangea: its okay, was stressed about bills and stuff this morning but my mom helped me out, hoping i dont have to keep asking her though. other than that its been alright

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 20:26:56 )
@spunkanimedolphin: hey there! how are you today?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/13 20:41:05 )
@macsen191: oo that book sounds really cool! whats it about?
i used to read books in hs, now i have a child and my adhd absolutely nopes out of a book now a days lmao
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/14 18:28:25 )

@Hydrangea: Your avatar looks so cute! I love it ^^
How have you been?

@JosieOpal: I thought I should visit you hangout since your visited mine haha. Happy weekend. Hope your day is going well.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 00:55:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you and your new avatar looks so prim and whimsical btw :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 00:58:40 )

@Hydrangea: Thank you! I was trying to think of a way to use one of the new crate items ^^
I love the cozy feel on yours. That's how I'm feeling in rl. Have you been doing well?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 01:04:12 )

@totalanimefan: You're welcome and I see :o

Fair enough, cozy feel is the best and I'm ok, just woke up from bed; I'm about to get ready and head out to breakfast with my family.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 02:17:48 )

@Hydrangea: Yeah it's winter for us in the US so it's pretty cold. It was only a little bit above freezing outside today. Cozy might be the only thing good about a cold winter lol
I just made dinner and it was good. What will you have for breakfast?

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 04:14:52 )

Hey all
(●’◡’●)ノ

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 04:53:52 )

@Justice: Hey there ^^ I'm online atm.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/15 04:57:27 )

@Totalanimefan:
HRU doing tonight?

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.