Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee my first topic

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:28:01 )
@Totalanimefan: me either!! like no wonder why hes such a drama queen when hes in massive amounts of pain my cousin even thought he was faking how much pain he was in (before the hospital) i was like "you cant say that because you really dont know" his dad was thinking it was just a sprained ankle or broken ankle, and i think thats why he waited that long and honestly he waited so long i was worried they weren't even gonna take him! like shit if i could drive i wouldve taken him.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 20:19:51 )

@JosieOpal: That's really bad. I feel bad for the poor kid. He's 7, he's parents are his world.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 04:18:05 )
@Totalanimefan: completely agree. my cousin does her best. its the dad i loath
i literally had a dream last night that he murdered someone and i called the police on him lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 05:12:31 )

@JosieOpal: Whelp, time to keep an eye out on him. XD Dreams have meanings.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 10:29:59 )
JosieOpal:
@Totalanimefan: yeah its pretty bad, and hes one of those kids that when hes in pain he HAS to let everyone know how much it hurts. it really does make you feel bad for him but its also like, bro... we get it... it really fucking hurts. and sometimes hed only start complaining when he wanted something, but wouldnt say what he wanted, just continued to scream and cry about being in pain, then stopped when we figured out what he wanted.
we dont know if hell need surgery yet (yes its THAT bad) so hes in like an ace bandage cast rn. he has to be carried everywhere too. and my cousin had to figure out a way for him to use the bathroom since her only bathroom was upstairs.

@Mischief: oooooof well at least hes okay and there's no imminent threat on life. so thats good. im glad hes okay (ish). hopefully the rest of the year goes better for you~!
Yeah, providing he behaves himself. And can hope the rest of year is much better than the first day. Hope you're year is good too.

Art Portfolio

/Deviant Art
/Tumblr
/Art Instagram
/Twitter

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/3 15:43:27 )
@Totalanimefan: oh trust me i know, the meaning is that i dont trust his ass and he shouldnt be around my cousin with the way he OPENLY argues with her and she has said that when the fights get really bad they both put their hands on each other. like yall need to seperate and seperate for GOOD. its hard for her though because the boys have experienced death at such a young age, multiple times.

@Mischief: same here! i need i good year desperately. also, a man....behaving?????? mythical creatures would be easier to spot LMAO
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.