Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee my first topic

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 21:11:19 )
hi!
i haven't been on an avatar forum website in years but i didnt want to go back to gaia.
whats your favorite thing about this website?
also and tips would be awesome!
i hope everyone has a great day!!

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 23:36:29 )
Hello there my Favoriten Thing on here are the ppl becausr everyone is pretty nice!!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 23:40:28 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for anything in my quest list. and for TWO orb items.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @JosieOpal: Hello Hun, 'waves' your very welcome here, we always love seeing a new face. I'd have to agree with Trixie, folks here are still pretty nice. I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas.

<:3( )~~

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 01:06:09 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@josieopal: Hi there, I hope you have a great day as well. :3

Hmmm..... Let's see, my favourite thing would be dressing up my avatar because why not and how everyone is friendly on this site.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 01:34:16 )
@Trixie Kay: yay!! i love nice people~

@star2000shadow: thank you very much and merry christmas to you too!!

@Hydrangea: I love changing my avi too!!(on gaia when i had enough items, id change it 3-4 times a day lol!) i love yours btw! green is one of my fave colors

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 02:06:49 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly

Trading 1x Festive Dear for anything in my quest list. and for TWO orb items.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @JosieOpal: aww thanks and your very sweet. and welcome. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 04:06:33 )

@josieopal: Ikr, though you're correct about Gaia having more items. If only they weren't so expensive >.<;

And thank you! Your avatar is very cute ★⌒ヽ(╹꒳╹)b

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 05:43:00 )

@JosieOpal: Voltra is great. I love it here. Less people than Gaia but everyone is nice here! It’s easy to make friends too so just jump on into the forums. :)

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/27 14:18:12 )
JosieOpal:
hi!
i haven't been on an avatar forum website in years but i didnt want to go back to gaia.
whats your favorite thing about this website?
also and tips would be awesome!
i hope everyone has a great day!!

Hey there, welcome.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and hope you had a nice Christmas.

I think the nicest thing about this site is people are very friendly, even if it is a rather small community.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/28 02:12:08 )
@Hydrangea: thats true the economy on gaia was super easy to mess up with the marketplace. and the items and styles were so aesthetic! thank you! I'm very partial to cute avis

@Borealis: ah yes, life. i completely understand, my lifes been crazy these past almost.... 10 yrs... so i get it!! i trauma dump very easily so yeah, if youre into that we can totes message each other lol!

@Totalanimefan: thank you! yeah ive noticed its a bit quieter than gaia but i dont mind it honestly. gaia had too many troll and it was very annoying.

@Mischief: hi, thank you! i had a pretty good christmas, although its never a holiday without family drama lol. everyone seems to like the friendly atmosphere this site has

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/28 11:55:29 )

@josieopal: Yeah, it's a shame most people decided to make their items ridiculously expensive no user would ever afford to buy. Gaia avatar items are very cute/aesthetic but I sometimes wish they (and its avatar) were a little bigger so I can see the details on said items lol

And you're welcome. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/29 02:45:20 )

@JosieOpal: agreed on both accounts. And I haven’t really been around much cause of the holiday.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 12:55:22 )
@JosieOpal:
That's great to hear, and no problem.
And my Christmas is only spent with people I get on with, so there is never any drama ha.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 19:50:28 )
@Mischief: thats how i hope my christmas to be next year lmao i hope you had a good new years!

@Borealis: lol yay!! trauma dumping is always fun. Happy new years n.n

@Hydrangea: oh yeah i get what you mean and yeah its real unfortunate that people are so greedy on gaia. Happy new year!! n.n

@Totalanimefan: yeah i know what you mean, same here. plus family emergencies. my nephew just broke his tibia like 2 days ago. poor kid.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/1 21:00:08 )

@JosieOpal: Oh no that's awful! I hope he recovers soon.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 12:52:25 )
@JosieOpal:

New year wasn't great, had to take a family member with my bf to A&E because was having symptoms of a heart attack. Luckily for family member wasn't a heart attack, how ever was dangerously high blood pressure.Getting him to make some lifestyle changes, and see a gp regular to monitor it.

So yeah first day of year was spent worrying, and waiting for him to get tests.
Great start.

Art Portfolio

/Deviant Art
/Tumblr
/Art Instagram
/Twitter

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 18:59:51 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah its pretty bad, and hes one of those kids that when hes in pain he HAS to let everyone know how much it hurts. it really does make you feel bad for him but its also like, bro... we get it... it really fucking hurts. and sometimes hed only start complaining when he wanted something, but wouldnt say what he wanted, just continued to scream and cry about being in pain, then stopped when we figured out what he wanted.
we dont know if hell need surgery yet (yes its THAT bad) so hes in like an ace bandage cast rn. he has to be carried everywhere too. and my cousin had to figure out a way for him to use the bathroom since her only bathroom was upstairs.

@Mischief: oooooof well at least hes okay and there's no imminent threat on life. so thats good. im glad hes okay (ish). hopefully the rest of the year goes better for you~!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:06:37 )

@JosieOpal: OH my gosh that sucks. I'm glad I don't have a kid. I don't know what I would do in that situation.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:18:00 )
@Totalanimefan: honestly, all you can do is be strong for them. theyre going through a big life experience and unfortunately you cant go through it for them, can only hold their hand. also, ngl, his dad sucks butt at being caring. hes kept going "stop being a baby, i went through something similar when i was 19 and it wasnt that bad" like first of all, hes seven, second of all, a broken tibia is 100x worse than a sprained ankle. and my cousin is too flustered by him being in pain (which i completely understand, you just wanna take their pain away and you dont want them to hurt) so i was the one that had to talk him through alot of it so that he can get up and get prepared to go to the hospital.
so before we even knew it was his tibia i went there as soon as my cousin called me, so that she could bring him, she waited for his dad to get out of work ( understandable) so i made dinner for all of us. this mfr, WAITED till AFTER he had dinner to bring the poor kid to the hospital. got there at 5, his dad got home around 6:30 his poor child didnt go to the hospital till NINE OCLOCK AT NIGHT
Josie's Occult Shoppe
Please Ping me

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/01/2 19:22:24 )

@JosieOpal: It's hard when you are a kid with unsupportive parents. Like you said this is way different but the Dad can't see that.
Wow I can't believe that they waited that long 0-0

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.