Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Lilith's & KimmiChan

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 21:50:09 )
Ava ran to the bathroom before Nate could, she smile as soon as the hot water hit her body.
Nate just shook his head as he seen his twin take off for the shower. "Thank you for letting us use your shower I'll just sit here and talk with you until she is done."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 21:52:26 )
Becca looked at him,"You sure? There is another one just down the hall you know." She smiled,"Besides, I have to hope I have something you can wear that you wouldn't look silly in."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 21:56:30 )
Nate smiled at her and nodded his head "Alright I'll go use the other one I'm sure I won't take as long as Ava anyways." he said with laughter
Ava was singing lightly in the shower it was so nice to be having a shower again. She could feel the body aches she had slowly start to go away.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 22:22:52 )
Becca smiled and nodded before heading inside to look through her clothing. She did have some clothing that her older brother left over. She hoped Nate could fit into some of this stuff.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 22:27:18 )
Nate finally got to the other bathroom and took off the remainder of his clothing and hopped into the shower and turned the water on. It was heavenly standing under the nice warm water it been ages for him it was a great feeling having a nice shower again.
Ava was finally down with her shower she turned off the water and hopped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel she wrapped around herself and one towel around her wet hair.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 22:31:10 )
Becca smiled and brought in a cute outfit for her to wear while they were out,"We can also get things to decorate your bedrooms since you won't be using the dog beds anymore." She giggled.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 22:44:54 )
Ava smiled at her "Thank you for the cloths." she said with a giggle in her voice and she grabbed the cloths from her and put them on the sink counter.
Nate was in heaven he didn't want to leave the shower.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:18:20 )
Becca giggled and pulled out the clothes for Nate,"Nate if you don't hurry you get to stay here!" She called teasingly

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 23:28:06 )
Nate hurried as he got himself out of the shower and dried off once he was done with all that he took the cloths that were left out for him to wear. "I'm hurrying just trying to get the cloths on." he yelled back lightly and with a smile on his face.
Ava just laughed out right when she heard him called back to them. "Do you need help!" she yelled back to him teasingly, but she knew he wouldn't answer her but she did hear him growl through the mind-link so that made her laugh more.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 01:30:33 )
Becca giggled too before looking over at Ava, "he's a silly one isn't he?" She asked.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 01:33:12 )
Ava smiled at her and nodded her head. "Yes he is."
Nate finally was dressed and he walked out of the bathroom and walked to where the girls were.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 02:34:45 )
Becca smiled,"Bout time, slowpoke." She teased,"What was that about Ava being longer in the shower?"

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 02:44:16 )
Nate just gave a goofy grin "yea, well ummm..." he didn't know what to say so he just blushed and gave a smile.
"Ready when ever you are." Ava said.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 03:05:29 )
By that evening, the twins had new clothes of their own, their rooms were redone and decorated the way they liked and there was plenty of food in the refrigerator for the three of them.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 03:09:45 )
The twins was really happy with everything they got it's been a long time for them to have things like this to call their own.
Ava smiled when she looked around her room once done she went to go find Becca "Thank you so so much." she said and gave her a really big hug.
Nate came out of his room just a little after Ava did and had a big smile on his face also. "Thank you Becca !" he said and also went up and gave her a big bear hug.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 21:22:50 )
Becca laughed and hugged them tightly,"I know what it's like to not have much." She said,"I couldn't let you guys deal with the same." After the hug she led them into the kitchen,"So what sounds really for dinner?" She asked them.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 22:57:01 )
Both the twins smiled at Becca they also nodded their heads in understanding to her comment. "I think we should have home made pizza." Nate said and Ava smiled bigger and nodded her head.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 01:26:02 )
Becca smiled and nodded. She pulled out pizza dough, all the toppings, and cheese that they had bought earlier that day and started to organize everything."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 02:09:17 )
They both walked to the kitchen with her to help make the pizza.
They talked about small things giggled and laughed while they made the pizza together.
Taken<3

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 05:49:31 )
Becca made her's stuffed crust with pepperoni and sausage and lots of cheese. She went ahead and pulled out a cookie sheet to put their pizzas on, making sure all three of them could fit.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.