Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Lilith's & KimmiChan

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:31:33 )
They both looked at each other and nodded their head, they both knew it was time to do this now or never. Taking a few steps back the twins started to shifted back into their human forums. They both could tell that the other was scared but it needed to be done they just both hoped for the best.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:45:18 )
Becca looked confused,"What the....?" She looked around,"Where are my dogs?" She felt tears fill her eyes and start to fall

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:49:58 )
Once they were human again, hey seen that they didn't have much cloths on.
"It's okay just calm down and we can explain to you what happen but only if you want us to.." Nate said a calming voice.
"We are your dogs... well umm I mean wolves but yea...." Ava said in a small gentile voice.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 06:08:10 )
Becca couldn't stop her tears,"No your not." She said, shaking her head,"I don't even know who you are..."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 08:28:01 )
"Yes we are your dogs aka wolves, Ava show her." Nate said while he kept his eyes on her.
Ava shifted back into her wolf and waited for a few minutes then turned back human. "Well if you let Me and Nate explain who we are to you, you'll know who and what we are." Ava said in a sweet voice.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 21:42:51 )
Becca backed away a little bit before holding her knees and burrying her face in them, crying softly. Her dogs... what the heck is going on here??

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 21:48:38 )
Nate and Ava moved really slowly towards her "It's going to be okay try to clam down please, your scaring us." Nate said softly and Ava nodded her head in agreement.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 21:57:46 )
Becca covered her face,"You guys have been lying to me." She said quietly,"Is this some kind of prank? Why?" She cried quietly. She had loved her dogs so much, only to find out they were really people. What was going on?

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:09:35 )
"We were afraid to show you" Ava said in a sad voice almost on the edge of crying herself.
"It is not a prank sorry we didn't show you sooner." Nate said in a small calming voice trying to keep it together himself.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:11:05 )
Becca rubbed her face, the tears slowing down,"Well if you had me adopt you so you could be free, then go." She said quietly,"You don't have to stay if you don't want to.."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:15:53 )
"That's not why we had you adopt us we wanted a pack a family something we haven't had in a long while." Ava said while turning around to hid her tears from her and Nate.
"We would really like to stay like Ava said we haven't had a pack/family in a really long time." said Nate while he lightly put his hand over top of hers and gave her a small smile.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:27:56 )
Becca saw Ava turn away and held her close gently in a hug,"I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to upset you." She said feeling bad,"But it is a shock to find out the pets you've loved were actually something else."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:36:01 )
Ava leaned into to the hug and nodded her head she couldn't get herself to talk just yet.
"We are also sorry for not telling you sooner, you don't hate us right?" Nate said.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:45:35 )
Becca shook her head,"I don't think I ever could." She said, pulling him into the hug too.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 08:53:23 )
Nate smiled really big and moved to give her a hug back. "I'm Nate and this is my twin Ava nice to finally meet you."
Ava had a smile on her face finally turning herself around. "Thank you for not hating us."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 08:55:43 )
Becca smiled and nodded,"Well... since I don't have a dog anymore, would you guys like to come with me later to adopt a couple?" She asked,"I have all this dog stuff and I would hate to see it go to waste." She blinked,"We'll have to go grocery shopping too so you guys could have some real food..."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 09:00:02 )
Both Nate and Ava nodded their head. "We would love to go with you to find a couple more dogs." Ava said with a smile with a little giggle that she couldn't hold in anymore.
"Just let us know when you want to get going but we might need cloths before we go any where." he aid with laughter in his voice.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 09:17:47 )
Becca laughed,"I'll have to see what there is here so you guys can be covered when we go out. Ava could wear some of my clothes but I have no guy clothing here..."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 09:23:11 )
Ava smiled at her. "Can I use maybe use you shower ?" she said with a smile.
Nate looked at her with a funny look and laughed at her comment. "Sweat pants work and a mussel shirt works" he said with a grin.
Taken<3

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 21:29:30 )
Becca nodded,"Go for it." She looked over at Nate, "There's a shower on the main floor too you can use if you need." She said,"I'll have to see what I can find."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.