Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Fun In The Pokemon World~ Lilith x Kimmichan1989

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 22:47:16 )
Becca smiled,"I've always wanted to get dressed up as a kimono girl." She said,"I want to train with them one day~ Well, after Bryan gets stronger of course."

Damien nodded,"Good idea.... you can talk to Becca and I'll talk to JJ. But let's wait until tomorrow. I think Becca wants to hang around to have a relax day and check out the festival coming."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 23:06:12 )
JJ smiled at her "How about after we all get we go gets us some kimono's." nodding his head. Up at the front now waiting for the guy to ask for their order. "Hi there what would you like to order?" "I would like 2 large stuffed crust meat lovers pizza's and two bottles of pink crush pop." "come right up that will be 25.50$, please wait over at the size your order should be ready soon." JJ handed him the money and moved over to the said.

"That sounds like a plan Damien, just wondering do you have anyone you like?" Em said with a smile. Eevee jumped up so she could sit with them.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 23:39:56 )
Becca smiled, moving to wait,"Well girls have kimonos. For guys it would be yukatas. But yeah that sounds fun. I just know I want pizza first." She giggled.

Damien smiled and shrugged,"Maybe." He said,"What about you?"

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 04:00:16 )
JJ started to laugh with her "Hey I knew that, I was just saying is all." he couldn't help the smile that was on his face. He couldn't help to think how beautiful she was when she giggled. Just when he was about to say something the man came out with their order. Nodding JJ grabbing the order and turned to look over at Becca "Ready ?"

Em smiled "kinda maybe, it's just that ummm." she really didn't know where she was going with what she was saying and she started to blush.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 04:07:43 )
Becca nodded, grabbing the other pizza and bottle of soda,"Yeah let's go. Good thing I have paper plates in my backpack for this pizza." She laughed as they walked out of the restaurant.

Damien smiled,"It's okay if there's not anyone right now. I just curious about it was all."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 04:24:09 )
Smiling JJ nodded his head and walked them to the door. Walking back to the Pokemon centre the sun was starting to slowly set up in the sky, it was really a beautiful thing to see.

Em just looked at him with a are you kidding me look " No it just I do like someone but I don't think they will ever like me back in the same way..." she said in a small low voice to Damien.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 05:07:11 )
Becca leaned over and kissed JJ's cheek gently as they walked, blushing lightly.

Damien smiled and leaned over, kissing her cheek.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 21:22:59 )
JJ blushed a little when he felt the kiss to his cheek and smiled and returned the kiss with his own to her cheek.
While giggling softly Em couldn't believe it her crush really just kissed her check with a smile as big as the sun, she turned a kissed his cheek.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 23:35:18 )
Becca smiled,"I guess that means you like me too. Good to know." She giggled.

Damien smiled and held her close, hugging her gently.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 23:50:32 )
JJ smiled "Yes I like you too Becca have for a while now, just didn't know how to tell you."
Em leaned into Damien and cuddled and hugged him back. "Does this mean that I'm the person you have your crush on?" she said in a low voice.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 00:15:01 )
Becca blushed and nodded,"Same here." She said, kissing his cheek again,"I bet the others probably knew it too..."

Damien nodded,"Yup."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 00:40:00 )
He couldn't keep the smile of his face."Oh I'm sure they did" JJ said with a smile on his face and leaned in a kissed her cheek again.
Em smiled and leaned in closer to Damien "you are mine too" she said softly while looking up at him.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:36:19 )
Becca smiled, using a free arm to wrap around him gently in a hug.

Damien smiled,"That's good to know." He kissed her forehead.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 01:39:36 )
Giving a hug back JJ smile and grabbed her hand and entwined their fingers together. They we almost back to the poke center.
Nodding her head she smiled when he kissed her forehead "Yes isn't it" she said in a sweet voice.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 03:00:23 )
Becca smiled and walked with him back to the pokemon center and towards their room.

Damien smiled and nodded,"Those two should be back soon. I'm starving."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:06:44 )
Once at the center they made their way to their room with the pizza and drinks in hand.
Em nodded her head in agreement "Yes I believe they should be back soon with our food." she said while giggling a little and leaning her head back down on his shoulder but not before kissing his cheek one more time before she got comfy.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:22:52 )
As they entered, Becca smiled,"Finally." She teased them playfully, setting the pizza on the table.

Damien chuckled,"I should say the same to you two in more ways than one."

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:28:18 )
JJ blushed and smiled at Damien's comment "I'm glad to see you guy finally got together." he said then placed down the pizza and drink once that was done he gave Becca a light kiss to the forehead.
Em blushed and hid her face into Damien's shoulder where she started to giggle.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:41:08 )
Becca smiled and hugged him gently before starting to hand out pizza.

Damien smiled and held her close.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 05:46:48 )
Smiling back he started to pass out the drinks to everyone.
Em got handed her pizza and drink she smiled at them "Thanks guys, by the way I think we should do something fun tomorrow.
Taken<3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.