Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Fun In The Pokemon World~ Lilith x Kimmichan1989

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:06:56 )

Girl Trainer Info:

Name: Becca Von Helsing
Pokemon Team: Shiny Eevee, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Lucario, and Lopunny
Small Bio: On a pokemon journey through the Pokemon world, exploring different regions with her cousin, Damien, and two friends of theirs.

Boy Trainer Info:

Name: Damien Scott
Pokemon Team: Pikachu, Aerodactlye, Archanine, Crobat, Vileplume, and Ryhorn
Small Bio: Becca's older cousin, on an adventure with her and their friends to become Pokemon Masters.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:54:05 )

Girl Trainer Info:
Name: Em Hartings
Pokemon: Eevee, Pikachu, Ditto, Togepi, Dragonair, Marowak
Small Bio: On a Pokemon journey.

Boy Trainer Info:
Name: Josh Jones (JJ)
Pokemon Team: Growlithe, Haunter, Meowth(dark), Scyther, Lapras, Gyarados
Small Bio: On an adventure with some friends he meat along the way.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:40:25 )
Becca let out a soft yawn, looking around the room her and her friends shared at the pokemon center. There were four beds, one for each of them. There was also plenty of room for them to each let out one pokemon. She looked over at her friends and smiled, wearily,"You guys ready for resting in a real bed" She asked.

"Totally ready." Her cousin, Damien, had replied, sinking onto the closest bed to the door, "I claim this one right here. If you want it, sorry you'll have to move me first." He let out a worn out laugh, honestly unable to move anymore.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:49:51 )
Em looked around the room her and her friends were in with a big smile it's has been ages for them to sleep in a real bed. "So ready for resting in a real bed." Walking over to one of the beds and letting Eevee out of her pokeball.

"So ready plus I'm hungry what about you guys ?" JJ asked everyone in the room well letting out his Growlithe and dropping his bag on one of the beds.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:53:57 )
Becca took the remaining bed between Em and JJ, letting out her little eevee as well. He was different, white instead of tan and brown like her friend's. She adored him, nicknaming him Bryan. The little one jumped on the bed with her and snuggled against him,"We could always order pizza." She said with a smile.

"If we get food wake me up." Damien said with a yawn, closing his eyes as his pikachu popped out of the pokeball to join him.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:03:26 )
"Pizza sounds heavenly Becca" Em said will laying down one the bed she picked and looking through the photo she has taken so far on their journeys. Smiling at all the pictures and remembering what happened when taking them. Eevee walked up to her and laid down and put her head on Em's legs.

"Yes pizza sounds great i'll make the call what does everyone want?"JJ said well grabbing a pen and paper to write with.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:05:00 )
"Stuffed crust meat lovers for me and Damien." Becca smiled, pulling out some pokedollars and handing them to JJ to cover her and her cousin's pizzas.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:21:46 )
"Yumm That sounds good."Both Em and Josh said at the same time.
Em giggled at that "Just order two Stuffed crust meat lovers and get some pop or something." she finally said. She couldn't believe how hungry she was and she couldn't wait to dig in once it was here.
JJ just smiled at her and wrote it down "And for the drink is pink crush okay for everyone?"

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:24:20 )
Becca nodded,"I still have Cherry Cola Blast. I'm good." She giggled.

"That's fine with me." Damien smiled.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:39:28 )
Nodding his head he looked over at Em who was also nodding her head in agreement. "Okay i'll be right back , I'll call and wait for it."

Em nodded her head and pulled out her new books she just in just the town before.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:40:26 )
Becca stretched and got up,"I'll go with you." She smiled, walking with him towards the door,"I can help carry things back too."

By then, Damien had fallen asleep.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:45:38 )
Nodding his head "After you my lady." he said and made the bow movement with a smile.
Em sat they petting her Eevee and reading her book while JJ and Becca went to get the pizza.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:58:04 )
When his cousin had left, Damien yawned and sat up, stretching a bit,"How's your book?" He asked Em quietly, as not to bother her too much.

Becca laughed and walked with him down the street towards the pizza place,"Tonight will be wonderful being able to relax." She said, looking at JJ,"I think tomorrow we should take time to look around the town and have a little bit of fun. We've been training hard lately and I think the pokemon might like a break.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 05:39:01 )
Em heard a voice so she looked up to see that Damien was talking to her, "Ugh huh?" she gave a small smile.
JJ smiled and started walking to the pizza place up the road."Yes it will be wonderful night for relaxing."he said with a bright smile. "I like the sounds of that plan Becca we should ask the other to see if they would like a day of training as well."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 05:43:21 )
Becca nodded,"I know Damien wouldn't mind. He will probably sleep most of the time." She giggled, her cousin was always griping about not getting enough sleep,"I hope we can. I wouldn't mind a nice break."

Damien nodded,"That's good." He leaned back against his pillows, getting comfortable again.

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 07:13:23 )
"Yea your probably right" JJ laughed "Yea me too a nice break is in order." he said with a smile. Finally they were right outside the pizza place. Grabbing the door he opened it. "Lady's first." he said with a sweet smile with puppy dog eyes.

Em put her book down she didn't want to read anymore she wanted to talk, so she walked over to where Damien was laying. "Yea it is good." Em said while sitting down next to him.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 21:06:29 )
Becca giggled and went inside, waiting for him to join her before ordering their pizzas. The smell of yummy pizza filled the shop, causing her stomach to rumble. She blushed a bit in embarrassment.

Damien miled and nodded, sitting up,"That's good. It looked interesting." He said. He petted his pikachu gently,"I think Becca might have a crush on JJ." He said, just wanting to make conversation

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 22:12:56 )
Waiting for someone to take their older JJ asked "What would you like to do tomorrow?" Almost at the front of the line at the pizza place.
Smiling "Yes it was." Em said "Your just seeing that now I've known for a while."she giggled while she made her comment. "Do you think they will tell each other that they like each other?"

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 22:32:17 )
Becca shrugged,"I have not a clue." She admitted,"I heard there is a Pokemon festival coming to town tomorrow. Everyone dresses up in kimonos and yukatas and it's supposed to be really neat, like an old-time festival. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun."

Damein smiled,"I saw it for a while, I just didn't know for sure if they had even noticed." He said,"I know Becca writes about it in her journal but I don't know if she will ever have the confidence to tell him. She's had a lot of heartbreak in the past so she's kinda skittish about relationships."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 22:39:43 )
JJ smiled at that "Yes that does sound like fun. We should deferentially check it out." The line moved again to where they were next in line.
"Yea your right I don't think they have seem it, maybe we should help them see it and get them together." Em said even tho she knew that Becca had bad relationships in the past but she also knew that JJ would never do anything to hurt her.
Taken<3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.