Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Eyes, Face, LIps?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 19:36:06 )
Hi, I’m new here and trying to do my Avatar. I read and tried but for some reason I can’t seem to put eyes or make a face for my avatar. Is that something we purchase?

Also, how do we get monthly items. Do you have monthly items? I guess I’m assuming lol and joining in on events. Still working the ropes. Thanks

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 19:44:12 )
You can buy facial features from Vycs Mods. There are also facial feature poses included in some event/cate/orb/etc. items as well.

Monthly items can be bought from Ohm-My-Gosh Imports with ohms, the donation currency. They come in crates. When you open the crate, you can select which monthly item you want, and you have a chance of receiving the rare crate item as well. You can also buy crates and crate items from other users in the exchange forum! Here's a guide to the crates!

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/18 20:02:56 )
@MsKrys: Welcome to Voltra! Glad you found us.
This Newbie Guide should be a good start for ya!

Clover did a wonderful job answering your questions, but let us know if you need any further help getting adjusted to the site.
What are your previous avatar site experiences?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/19 08:15:49 )
Thanks for this. I needed this info as well.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 03:16:36 )
@Vozzy: I’ve been on Gaia a couple of years but it’s not like it used to be. This site seems to be very slow making it harder to earn Volts and I can’t seem to carry on a conversation to even earn evidence for the event items. Kind of discouraging.

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 04:13:54 )
@MsKrys: I totally understand. Thank you for sharing the perspective and situation a new user may find themselves in upon joining the site.

I'm putting forth my best efforts to learn skills that I can apply to improve upon the site and features in hope of attracting new users and offering other avenues to earning volts.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 11:37:32 )
@Vozzy: Oh no, I never meant it as you’re not putting your best effort in. I’m sure you are. Sometimes things like this take time and patience. Like you said was just sharing my perspective on things. I plan on sticking around. I do work 2 jobs so it does get hard now a days to even be as active like I used to on sites but I don’t plan on leaving 😀

Admin — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/21 16:40:54 )
@MsKrys: I appreciate that! I could have worded myself better. I didn't feel like you were blaming me and your feedback was very helpful and insightful.

When I say I'm putting my best efforts in, I mean: I started a Masters in Software Development this fall in hopes of learning the knowledge and skills so I can implement new features, SEO, etc!

I really do hope you can stick around! Voltra may be on the quieter side, but we have a strong community.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.