Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Covid Season

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 15:52:11 )
Well i feel bad for two days now..... really bad... before i had Light flu symtoms but nothing serious! Today it came out that i have rona..... i mean i just want go back to work on monday because i need to be there nooooo i need to go in Quarantain..... rona sucks

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/15 19:53:21 )

Numbers have been super high in my area too. Last night I went with a friend to help her pick up the keys for her new place and the landlord was sick and she was like I'm probably contagious but then didn't wear a mask and didn't try to stand at least 6 feet away from people. My husband and I both put on our masks and she was like, oh are you guys sick too? And I just said yes haha
THIS IS WHY I HAVE ANXIETY ISSUES SOCIETY!

But back to you, I hope that you feel better and I hope that you don't have long covid. My husband and I both did, but it's not resolved. Took about 6 months.

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 09:19:19 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah i see i never ever though it could be covid this time. It just Was so mild at the beginning than i had one bad day. And since its continue to get better!!! It isnt like the first infection for me.
I understand your fears we also had long covid my immune System was completly destroyed but the second infection feels much better my child didnt even have symtoms she didnt even have a positive test idk how
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/16 17:48:10 )

@Trixie Kay: Oh that's really good! I'm happy that it's mild for you this time! I'm so worried that if I were to get COVID again it would be like the first time that I got it and then all of those months of recovery. It was awful. Thank Goodness I was only a student when I got it so I could take off to recover.
And good that your daughter is ok, maybe cause she is young her immune system remembered better and fought it off?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.