Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2022: Hide and Shriek! ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wonderings, Wanderings & Investigations...

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 07:42:47 )
@Wildfire: oh yeah the break is pretty needet! And my day just startet Eutingen Breakdance and showering. Soon i need go to work *yaaaaaawn
How was your day?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 14:00:32 )
@Bonnie: Not ready for that arctic blast, are you? :/

@Trixie Kay: "Eutingen Breakdance"...??
My day yesterday could have been better, actually... but given the events of the day, it could have been soooo much worse too. My day today is just starting - I'm sitting here with my coffee, trying to figure out if there's any reason I need to go out today, or if there's anything I must get for Christmas preparations. I really don't feel like dealing with people and cars and driving and crowds and chaos...

Donator — Pomepome Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 15:25:14 )
@Wildfire: thank you autocorrect xD

Oh now want to tell me what happened? If not its okay too!
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/22 21:05:56 )
@Trixie Kay: I kinda figured it was autocorrect, but had no idea what it was "correcting"!! XD

...uhhh... I'd rather not get in to it here, actually ... We had a serious scare yesterday and I'm so thankful that things turned out as "minimal" as they did...

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/23 20:03:07 )
    I feel you on not wanting to go out. I got lucky today and found some sugar that I needed without having to leave.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/23 21:22:01 )

@Wildfire: NOT AT ALL AND IT IS HERE I AM STILL NOT READY. it got to 10 degrees last night and that has been the coldest it has ever been

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/23 22:23:10 )
@blue: I had to go out. Fortunately, I didn't have to go to any stores today. I just had to play chauffeur for my son...
Congrats on finding sugar without having to leave the house! ......... what are you making???

@Bonnie: *chuckles* ... yeah, I don't blame you. My phone says that it's 56° here right now, which, although chilly for central Florida, isn't nearly what most of the U.S. is dealing with at the moment. You're in AL or LA, aren't you? ... Southern States...??

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 02:06:49 )
    I was just making some cinnamon rolls. They turned out well, but I wonder if there’s not a way to make them more enjoyable for me.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 02:18:25 )

@Wildfire: yes LA, da boot. it is toooo cold for us to be in the south right now

bloop

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 14:06:01 )
@blue: Congrats on making cinnamon rolls - that's something I haven't tried doing. It sounds like they came out pretty good... but what would you do differently so that they're better for your taste buds?

@Bonnie: LOL- I hear ya! ... but at least you usually get at least some cold every year, right? We don't. If it weren't Christmas Eve, I'd be tempted to go out just to people watch all the Floridians who have no clue how to deal with cold like this... but yeah... it's cold. It's 66° in the house... and OH! It's apparently 30°F outside right now!! Well that's fun. XD

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/24 20:34:47 )
    @Wildfire: Hmm…That’s a good question.
    I suppose I would just utilize a different type of dough. It would certainly make it less of a cinnamon roll and more of a pastry reminiscent of cinnamon roll flavors. Something flaky might be delicious, but I feel it’s largely the bread part that I don’t have much passion for.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 13:41:50 )
@blue: ... so it sounds like you have your questions answered! XD I applaud you for making cinnamon rolls by hand, btw.
I personally don't have much patience for baking

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 13:43:01 )
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/25 23:24:35 )
    @Wildfire: Merry Christmas to you, too.

And I believe I did, haha. Even this morning I was waffling on whether I wanted another cinnamon roll for breakfast. I think it really is just that I don't like all the bread aspects of it.

We have my partner's uncle over and he has brought up that the phone number he is calling for a cousin of his isn't in order? For the last few visits, he rails on how it must be the operator that is blocking him from being able to reach his cousin but all his stories started to sound like she's dodging him and my partner doesn't have the heart to say it.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/26 14:32:17 )
@blue: It sounds like you need a new recipe for the cinnamon rolls, if you're waffling on having them.
... and "oops?" concerning your partner's uncle and his cousin. It sounds like there's a story there to be sure.. and likely a slightly creepy one. Maybe he'll figure out that the cousin is blocking him?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/31 15:13:27 )
Well, the event is over with, but the forum isn't locked yet, so I wanted to take the opportunity to thank Staff for everything they did to put on this cute little event!

For anyone who came by to chat in this thread (and even those who didn't), please feel free to come chat some more in my regular hangout.

So Happy Holidays, everyone, and I hope the New Year (2023!!) treats us all well!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.