Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Another newbie~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 07:05:12 )
Hello everyone! I'm new here. Truth is, I moved to a new state a few months ago and now live in a small town. It's been really hard to make any friends here, that plus some other stuff, but I've been pretty lonely so I thought joining would a good way to maybe help with that a bit and just keep myself a bit distracted. :3

I was pretty clueless earlier. Never been to a site where I had absolutely nothing for my avatar, not even eyes (that I remember!) haha thankfully I was able to manage that and it is no longer totally naked. Heh!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 16:41:34 )
Hello there! Welcome! ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/9 17:22:14 )

@Sumire: Hey welcome to Voltra! It's small, but active community here. We are pretty friendly so just jump right into the forums.
It's always hard when you move to a new place and you don't know anyone. I've been there. Hopefully within the next year you will be able to meet some people to call friends.
If you need volts for common items I have a charity for that. Banner is in my signature.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 03:43:14 )
@Shark: Hii! Thank you so much! It already feels pretty good to be here. :3

@Totalanimefan: Thanks a lot! I've felt very welcome already, as if I had been part of this place for a while. I don't think I've had a forum be this kind to me before. It feels pretty nice. c: And yes, I'm still looking for a job as it has been rough to find one, but I do hope I'll get to make some friends pretty soon. It's definitely a bit hard to adjust to all the differences from back home, but I'm trying to get there haha.

And thank you so much! I didn't know you guys had charities and things like that here. That's pretty nice! I'll check it out. Thanks for letting me know! ^_^

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 08:20:13 )
@Sumire: Welcome to Voltra! :3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/10 16:23:18 )

@Ruby: your avatar is looking good!

@Sumire: and more good news. You happened to join at the beginning of an event ^^ we go to the event forum and make new friends there. Also if you do the daily threads by the NPC you are given that day’s event item. They tend to do a new chapter each day and a new item along with it.
As for real life I’m sure it will work out soon. It took me a little while I find a job but I have and I’ll be starting it soon.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 04:17:06 )
@Ruby: Thank you so much! I'm enjoying it :3

@Totalanimefan: That sounds great! :) I believe I did yesterday's thread. I guess that's the Hide and Shriek event? I did see some other stuff, so maybe I'm confusing them haha but I'll have to double check! Thank you for letting me know <3 And I hope so! I'm glad you found something. I hope everything goes well for you! ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 06:05:10 )

@Sumire: If you aren't sure you can just look at other people's answers. It's ok, it's not like it's a test we are graded on haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/11 20:54:22 )
@Sumire: that’s great!

@Totalanimefan: oh thanks! :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.