Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 06:50:21 )
Hi. I'm one hour old to Voltra as of posting.

Although I had Gaia days as a kid, the smaller and now shut down Roliana was my veteran avatar based forum website. Now that I'm older I decided I wanted to participate in another. So far I'm really impressed with the avatar capabilities implemented on Voltra and look forward to trying out more items.
Alongside my username my real first name is McCoy too; I'm classically unoriginal

My first post was my Spotify Wrapped, now for 2nd

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 11:40:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

welcome! I remember you from Roliana days.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 14:20:09 )
Welcome to Voltra.

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 17:00:50 )
yo, welcome ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/1 18:46:19 )

@McCoy: I like your username. ^^
Welcome to Voltra. We are always happy to see new people. I'm pretty sure that everyone that uses Voltra atm happens to be an adult lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 06:17:28 )
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

welcome! I remember you from Roliana days.

Thanks, I became sort of infamous to certain users at the end; I'm glad to be welcomed.

Lotus:
Welcome to Voltra.

Thanks. Your avatar to me really well showcases the detailed possible avatar customization; I dig it.

Shark:
yo, welcome ^^

I dig your avatar's look and parameters too.

Totalanimefan:

@McCoy: I like your username. ^^
Welcome to Voltra. We are always happy to see new people. I'm pretty sure that everyone that uses Voltra atm happens to be an adult lol

Thanks, and thank my parents for naming me so.
I would hope that everyone/strong majority would be adults, which is weird since I communicated with so many other teens on Gaia and Roliana. I'm glad this exists as I'm definitely not looking to talk to anyone who can't vote (sorry, Chinese Voltra users [poor taste joke to unjustly oppressed people, sorry]).

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 07:41:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@McCoy: haha yeah, i just remember you from my roli days.
one of my favorite sites.
sad its no longer a site now.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 07:58:44 )
@moodyb: I'm also sad, but really more so that it got so out of control. After it was sold once it was managed so horribly and when it was sold again to some admins the revival was ultimately unsuccessful, so even though it lasted until 2019 somehow it was pretty dead past 2015; I was temporarily banned in early 2018 and bitched about it a lot and retrospectively it mattered so little at that point. I loved Roliana but it really had to go unfortunately. I'm still in contact with a few former users and I'm on this new site called voltra.us as of December 2022, and that's what matters.

Voltie — Moody Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 12:25:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@McCoy: I was never that active on roli so didn't know half the stuff that went on.
I only miss the pixel style/items haha

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 13:31:52 )
@McCoy: Thank you. <3 I enjoy being able to customize a look with specific items with a vast array of colours to do so. n_n

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/2 15:00:27 )

@McCoy: my theory is cause we all grew up with avatar sites do some of us continue to use them where as younger gens just grew up with social media so they use that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 07:45:47 )
@moodyb:
@lotus:
@totalanimefan:
I'll sign off of and slide out of my intro thread by showing off a gif I made on Roliana since that's sort of where the conversation is at and the image would be a good goodbye to it. It's off-site which ironically wasn't appreciated/allowed besides a certain sub-forum on Roliana, but I don't think anyone would mind
It's pretty neat, especially if you liked or are curious about Roliana's items. I noticed Roliana's items took a long time to load on the avatar editor (or maybe my computer's RAM sucked), so since I had over a decade's worth of items I had some fun.

I hope things are okay.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 15:18:23 )
@Shark: i m hi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.