Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment ERASED: The Town Without Me

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 20:40:22 )
I'm not big into anime. I mean, i watch it sometimes. But i rarely finish one. I have intentions to finish or restart the ones i havent finished. xD ANYWAYS. ONTO THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD.

I CAME ACROSS THIS AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL ANIME.
ERASED: The Town Without Me.
OH MY GOD GUYS.
I WAS HOOKED, AND IN LOVE WITH IT AFTER LIKE 15 MINUTES OF THE FIRST EPISODE LMAO.
And the way i came across the anime is what makes me cackle.

Have any of you seen it?
If not, here's i'll describe it a little without giving much away.

This guy has this gift, where he like, relives a moment that happened moments ago. Whenever this thing happens he has to figure out WHY it happened, and its to save someones life. It's just, it's a really great show.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 17:16:40 )
@Sass Pegasus: Omg, Erased was awesome. It's sad how someone can't say much about it without giving away a lot. LOL

It really pulled me in as well though, and I watched all of it in one sitting. I'm sad I didn't notice this thread sooner. >.>

How far are you into it? Or have you finished it already? O.O

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 21:12:27 )
@Dowan: I finished it already xD
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:49:57 )
@Sass Pegasus: This should have won anime of the year last year. It's an amazing show! It actually has an ending unlike a lot of anime these days. The opening theme is awesome and is by Asian Kung-Fu Generation! And I've seen this anime 3 times all the way through.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 08:21:37 )
@Sass Pegasus: Hell yeah! =D

@Totalanimefan: It really is. The ending is one reason it felt like a breath of fresh air for me. It was so... overall satisfying, and seemed to tie up all the loose ends quite nicely.
The VERY end when he sees her again is just, ugh.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.