Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee back after? so many years??

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 07:07:52 )
i was on here ~4 yrs ago and completely forgot because of... adhd (which i'm finally medicated for!)
feeling really nostalgic for avatar forums so i searched through the accounts i had and decided to come back to this one!
i usually draw avatars when it comes to forums like these so i'm looking forward to doing that & dressing up my avatar again...

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 08:04:55 )

welcome back
c:
i love your u/n btw

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 08:05:54 )

@Stinky: they do! a little too well, my first prescription had me up for 24 hours straight...
@Justice: thank you!! i was lucky to nab it eheh

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 08:14:11 )

@Stinky: 4~6 months ago probably! my sense of time is realllly messy, but it's actually not hard to get help for it in my experience! i just got an appointment arranged with a psychiatrist and within like 20 minutes of talking to me, she was like "yeah you definitely have adhd" and immediately prescribed me adderall LOL. i'm almost 30 so i don't think any age is "too old"!

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 10:03:16 )

@Stinky:

oh i totally feel you-- i've recently been discovering the fact i'm actually autistic myself, it just never seemed apparent because my issues are mostly sensory... i have no idea how to go about getting an autism dx, but i guess for me it's not really necessary, just need to manage my sensory issues now that i know what's up...

i think the only side effect i have is that my adderall makes me emotional + a little anxious and REALLY outgoing-- so i have a lot of extra energy that's hard to use up sometimes, but it makes me a lot more productive and able to do the things i need to! it's a short term pill vs the long term extended release pill that i was on before. honestly i liked the extended release effects better because they were more subtle, but i couldn't sleep at all while taking it u_u

⭕🔴⚫⚪
lys + he/him
please ping me!
art + adopt shop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 15:27:13 )

@lysander: hey welcome back! It’s nice to see you again

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 17:15:27 )
    @lysander: welcome back!!! :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/18 03:16:03 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome back! Well tbh i dont remember you but im pretty sure i joined after you "left"

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.