Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat A wild Glume reappears

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 01:42:41 )

@Glume:
Doritos' original flavor when
they first came out was taco
and they have a "throwback"
version of their taco flavor
they also released a flavor
many years ago called
tacos at midnight which
were amazing but i think
they're not sold anymore

Donator — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:20:17 )
@Ruby: THIS. I feel the same way about narcolepsy, I just chose not to be medicated about it. Its like OH theres a reason I'm always passing out? Cool.

@Justice: I feel like I must hunt these midnight taco chips. I need to know what they're like.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 04:06:41 )

@Glume:
you won't be
disappointed

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 11:47:24 )
@Justice: Well, the internet says no... but they brought back the 3d doritos so maybe there is hope yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 16:51:26 )

@Glume: I have missed you! It's nice to see you around. ^^

Donator — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 17:41:40 )
@Totalanimefan: IS IT WEIRD that I nicknamed you TAFfy in my mind? I missed you too lol. How are things?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 17:53:56 )

@Glume: No not at all. There are a few people that call me Taffy or TAF. ^^
<333
They are good. I finished school last month and now I have my bachelors degree! I'm job searching atm.

Donator — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 03:01:46 )
@Totalanimefan: dang, getting all smart and stuff. Good for you! I wish you luck.

@Q t e a p o n: I think some folks charge more, but I feel like if low prices is the expectation I wouldn't do so great asking what I do. BUTYES I'd totally do that for you, I love getting new styles of stuff to draw.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 14:55:35 )

@Glume: thank you <3
What have you been up to? When did you leave staff?

Donator — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 15:24:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Been up to pixels and moming, and I just discovered I'm prediabetic so I'm researching healthy meals currently. I left staff pretty abruptly a few months ago, but wish the rest of staff the best of luck. It was a passion project for me, and I still have a strong passion for voltra in general so I figured I didn't need to be a stranger... I didn't take enough time to chat with everyone while I was on staff so I'm going to try a bit harder this time around.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 19:31:52 )
@Glume: Yeeess I feel the same with finding answers for what I was going thru too. It's nice to have a name for things and be able to look up info and find the right help or even just be able to further understand what you have.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/17 17:27:16 )

@Glume: I always love looking at pixels. I'm no good at making some myself haha.
Oh that's some intense news. I heard that if you just change your diet a bit at a time it helps your brain get used to the new normal. Better than throwing everything out and changing all at once. Where you live are you able to go for walks? That also helps. :)
Oh I see. I'm glad that you are back on here to chat with us. ^^ I'm sure there were others besides me that missed you. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.