Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Fins and Whiskers - An Event Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/25 23:40:26 )
@Shark: It's been helping me. It one day of posting, I got like close to 600 in currency. So I am hoping I can get enough to get the bundle set.

How today been going for you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 01:29:04 )
@Rei Ann: That's a lot :D

Today has been ok. Not great, but what can you do.

@Kory: For sure..

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 01:35:18 )
@Kory: KORY! How have you been? Thank you. It was hard to put together. It's techinally wrong cause her cape is suppose to be navy blue, but I made it work.

I used to roleplay as Raven all the time and on an old avi site, my avi has legit been raven for years, so kinda of obbessed.

Loving your avi, it's very creative.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 01:35:54 )
@Shark: But I think I need like 4.1k, so a long way to go.

Sorry that your day wasn't so great.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 01:53:48 )
@Kory: Oh goodness, that sounds like a lot of work. What did you go back to school for if you don't mind me askiing.

Been busy, I started therapy, which has helped me reclaim some of my abilities to do my hobbies again. I got so stressed, and trauma out that I kinda of numbed out the world. I've been writing a OUAT fanfiction, and slowly rejoining other hobbies into my life to rest and recharge as I should have been doing. But work is still hella stressful, so working on that as well.

That's good to know that it looks spot on.

Well for an avi not using many items it's great.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 01:56:16 )
@Rei Ann: That is quite a ways... but I'm sure you can do it. :D

@Kory: mmm.... tell spooky stories .-.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:01:20 )
@Shark: Well if I get like 600 a day, then I think I can do it before the event ends? Or not, I'll have to see if the odds are in my favor.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:24:17 )
@Rei Ann: Sounds like a good plan o:

It's raining hard rn

@Kory: You do???

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:29:38 )
@Kory: Oh that sounds like fun. Are the classes easy for it? I can totes understand that. Constant rejection can be totally killer. I don't get how most acting people handle that.

It's my first one on one. I did family before, and hated it. My departed mother was well psycho for lack of a better term and was really good at being charming people and had the therapist basically telling child me it was all my fault. My grandma told me, my mother did the same, when the two of did family when mom was a kid. Mine is like therapy lite, so it's only suppose to be temp, for like a year. If I need more hardcore stuff, which I do, cause it seems I have some form of ptsd, then I will have to find someone. Like not looking forward to that.

Well are you happy to being leaving the city behind? I do hope you can find someone soon. Maybe out of the city it will be cheaper? I have no idea, the prices here can be high, unless one has the best insurance.

Yay, I am glad I managed to get it to look like hers.

Oh noes, really? Will you still be on your other side? I like talking with you, so I would for sure miss ya. You can always throw items at me, but you don't have to.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:29:58 )
@Kory: ooh... I can't wait :D

My favorite scary story is something I read on reddit lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:30:19 )
@Shark: Is raining hard a good thing? Like did the area need rain? It's been rainy here all week, it's just got everything muddy.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:32:20 )
@Rei Ann: Yeah, the rain is a nice change of pace ^^ I think it's making the cats a little weird though :P lol

oh no, hopefully no mudslides?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:34:55 )
@Shark: I'm on the East Coast, my area doesn't really have mountains for mudslides. Just a soppy gross yard to walk through to get to my card. I just need it to dry up a little bit.

How is it making the cats act weird, like startled?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:45:20 )
@Rei Ann: oh ok, that's good. Yeah it can get pretty gross to walk around XD I hate tracking stuff inside the house

Mmm they're just meowing at the window and stuff. I never know why they do what they do, lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 02:47:27 )
@Shark: exactly, and like it's so muddy, that like I'm also sinking into the ground if I go outside.

My cats love to do that at leaves. Such odd cute creatures, they be.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 03:42:24 )
@Rei Ann: Disappear into it like quicksand D:

ooh leaves... I wanna bring in a couple of leaves for them to play with, but not while they're soggy.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 04:19:02 )
@Kory: lol. Yeah, I don't think I could share that story. Or at least not the gruesome parts. It's very scary without them still.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 12:54:33 )
@Shark: Well it feels like that sometimes. Then again most of the land near my house was an old quarry, I am told, so like there maybe 6 inches of soil, and then the rest is clay and sand.

Oooh, I should do that for my kitties too. -notes this idea down-

@Kory: Yeah, every degree seems to have that sort of issue. That you need gen education requirements like math and sciences, just to check boxes, but has nothing to do with your actual degree. I had the same issue in college. I can handle some maths, but science, is not my forte and I had to hunt to take specific classes, I could understand without failing. I mean, you can keep trying for acting, but still do this as a back up right? Like of famous people today have college degrees they went and got by going to school.

Wow that does sound sucky, it seems weird that they wouldn't give you some direction on what they are looking for. I hate that sort of thing, where its like all vauge.

Well what would be considered out of LA county, when I went back in march, and correct me if I am wrong, LA seems Fing huge. Like the mountain part you've mentioned before wanting to move to?

I have discord! We can totes do that. In fact, if you ever want to rp again, one could give make a rp server. I had that with another friend of mine. I know voltra has a discord too. You are right it is so much easier for me to check discord on the phone, it's like a easy way for chatting.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:11:17 )
@Rei Ann: A quarry o: oooh...

I was trying to cuddle with my cat today but he kept squirming away. :P

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 02:27:41 )
@Shark: I have a cat like that. She like to jump on walls like she doing parkour instead of getting love.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.