Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Eda's Emporium: Come join in~

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 03:15:58 )
WELCOME!

Updates !!!

09/25/2022

• Hangout Created
  • Inktober Event Started!
  • B.U.M.P Event is ongoing

Directory
- WELCOME/Updates/Status
- Intro/Rules
- Services
- Events

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 04:14:38 )
About the Owl House...

Howdy! Feel free to call me Eda. I'll be honest, I'm more of a lurker but decided to put myself out there because.. I don't even know how to approach people but I'm learning as I go to make content /jk. Anywho aside from making my own hangout, I thought it'd be easier for me to focus on one thing at a time to just combine all the things I want.

A bit about me is that I'm prone to burn outs and I get overwhelmed easily so I tend to post late/slow replies unless I'm high .. though not gonna lie, I got into jigsaw on this site lol.

Most art I've ever done is traditional. It's been a long time since I last drew so I've been trying to get into writing stories but I struggle to finish them :valentinacry: but hopefully I can share them here later on too!
Want some free art? Just ask! However, after I CAN'T do anymore additional changes to it.
Although.. *cough* donations are greatly appreciated but not necessary!

Rules

Honestly just don't do or say what you wouldn't want done to yourself, other than that no filters!

Directory
- WELCOME/Updates/Status
- Intro/Rules
- Services
- Events

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 04:14:46 )
Services

Drawing - It's kinda like gacha but either ways, they're mainly traditional as I don't have a tablet to draw on but I got a sketchpad and pencils! Honestly, I'm not good enough to do commissions so it'll most likely be PWYW (pay what you want) through donations.

Writing - Need a proofreader or a second opinion? Let me know~ Other than that, I'm currently working on an unfinished project; will post it here or a link to where I posted it, most likely on Wattpad (since that's the only other site I know of you can post stories and chapters).

Rent-a-Friend - For Volts I'm hustling /gen, no price! Just hang around and you can get a free art~

Directory
- WELCOME/Updates/Status
- Intro/Rules
- Services
- Events

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 04:57:46 )
Events

Freebie Newbie! I'm looking to brush up my skills (or lack thereof /jk) and you're looking for an artist to draw you? You're in luck! Every event have their own themes, how you answer will determine the quality and/or art style of your free art!

Inktober October: What's your local scary urban legend/myth/superstition have you heard? Bonus if its true or has a backstory or debunked with a darker story!

B.U.M.P: Comment ONE superpower you'd like to have, person after you has to reply a weakness. For the entire month, we'll keep a tally of people's superpowers and weaknesses, you can only comment a weakness on the person above you so no hitman! In the end, a winner will be decided on who doesn't die! (RP wise, not irl! /gen)

Directory
- WELCOME/Updates/Status
- Intro/Rules
- Services
- Events

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 05:48:40 )
Saving this post as a tally board of sorts on who wants to bump but if I could have any super power, it'd be easy to take the Scarlet Witch's powers and be a humanoid reality stone~

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 08:49:29 )
@Edalyn: hello Edalyn i unfortunatly cant read your writings because i use the background shadow cirque it isnt compatible

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/25 14:37:13 )
    My super power would be pyrokinesis. Then I’d never be cold

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/26 21:04:45 )

@Atropa Belladonna: sorry, I've changed the font colors so hopefully its readable now!

@sunny: You can only consume sweets to replenish your energy, especially when you use pyrokinesis (bwahahhaha!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/26 21:35:32 )
    @Edalyn: oooo yummy, tho my poor teeth

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/27 00:10:05 )

@sunny: the long con: diabetus

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/27 17:46:03 )
@Edalyn: yes great! Sorry if i Was rude! How are you?

Voltie — Owl Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/28 01:54:58 )

@Atropa Belladonna: naw you weren't, I had no idea the site even have a variety of themes lmao~ I've been good tho, how are you too?
Come join me!
I make poopy art

Donator — Pomepome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/28 17:16:17 )
@Edalyn: yeah you can Look them up in the setting! :)) iam much better iam still recovering froma pnemonia but i feel like human again :D
+Pls ping me+
Nothing Fancy to see here!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/28 19:28:09 )

@Atropa Belladonna: I'm recovering from an ear infection from a chest infection. So, I feel you lol. I am close to feeling human again, but I'm not there yet.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 01:42:26 )
owl house fan spotted.
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.