Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Nintendo Direct 2022

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 16:29:38 )

What are your thoughts? What titles interest you?
I haven't been AS into gaming as normal since I work too much, but I like the sound of a good handful of these games releasing this or next year~!

Fire Emblem is a series I aaaaaaalways wanted to get into, but I only played the most recent one (and I'm bad at it lmao)
But I feel inspired to try again!

Fatal Frame looks like a fun game to play with my sis >:]

I love story of seasons too. The concept of the characters aging is interesting, but I'm not sure if I'll get this one? Not much stands out to be new or different aside from you can be old lmao but hey, maybe they will flesh out more to it by summer!

On the other hand, Fae Farms sounds like it could be a lot of fun! I love playing farming games with my husband, so co-op options will always win me over.

But then there's Rune Factory 3 and Harvestella asghfv its a good time for farming/casual games I guess!

I'm reminded I need to play Octopath Traveler, so I'm excited for the new one too!

My husband is uber excited for the Theatrhythm game for final fantasy. I. LOVED. that game on 3ds. He enjoyed it a ton but didn't know the songs very well. I have since gotten him all into final fantasy games overall, so he's gonna have a blast!

Various Daylight looks fuuuuuunnnn, I love a traditional styled RPG ;A; <3

Of course Zelda is looking beautiful as usual, I'm excited to see more of it up until release :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 21:57:09 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Jolly:

I am so excited for the SOS game! It was my first harvest moon game as a kid and it felt so much more real compared to the newer ones! Like you have to have the cows get pregnant to be able to produce milk and the characters were so well fleshed out-that or it's my nostalgia reminding me.

I loved FE3 on the DS so I am happy to have it on switch, and can't go wrong with FE6 being confirmed to be worked on.

I am sad the rumor of TP and WW HD wasn't confirmed but botw2 looks wonderful

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/13 21:59:56 )

@Spider:
OH WAIT
IS SOS A REMAKE?
I think I blanked out a bit and didn't realize that. I know the older games were so good but I didn't play that one ;;
That makes me honestly more excited for it

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/14 00:23:29 )

I'm so excited! So many great new games! Super hyped for a new FE!!!

Also yay for RF3 remake because I was looking into how to play 3 and I was going to buy it. Now I can support them properly. Also I'm not sure if that other game will be a spin-off or 6? I would be ok with both, but I'm hype for that too! Harvestella is a yes! I'm sure it will be great. My husband thinks that I should get it on Steam instead of buying it for the Switch. I'll have to see. I need to download the demo still.

Lots of other games looked good, new Zelda, Bayonetta 3!, Kirby, the various JRPGs and a new Atelier game!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/14 23:58:17 )

A lot of these end up being remakes and I didn't realize
But they're games I never got to play in the past so that's really exciting for me. I love rpgs and farming games, so this is perfect!

I actually feel inspired to finish the games I have, too! I need to get through my SoS game and Atelier Ryza!
So I started playing Ryza and I'm probably within an hour or so of finishing it, if that long even, but I had to stop and go to work XD
Right now Ryza 2 is half off so it's a good time to play catch up! Maybe by the time I finish the second game, the third might reach a sale too? ha ha ha

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.