Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's weird how instincts work

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 16:03:29 )
There was this owl in the backyard. But I didn't see or hear it. It's like all of a sudden I just felt extremely on edge. I tried to push it off as just paranoia from being in a new house. But then the dog started freaking out. Everything in me went on high alert then. I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I looked up.
It was kind of weird how I knew something was there. I'm guessing this sixth sense was something common to experience for ancient humans. You hear about this sort of thing on TV fantasy shows and Anime, but it's something that actually exists. It's just weird to think about in certain aspects.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 17:02:37 )

Yes, every living thing puts off energy. This is something scientifically proven. Some are more sensitive than others, some don't even notice, but to some they can very strongly feel energy around them.
When you like a person and don't know why, it's often their energy.

And like this, you can sense when there's something hiding near you because you feel it. Its kind if like a sixth sense!

It's super fun to think about imo

(Also owls are so prettyyyy)

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 17:03:48 )
Wow, gorgeous Owl. I'd love to see one like that IRL! Owls are really dear to my family, due to its correlation with my polish family's name on my mom's side. My siblings and I are currently working on an owl puzzle.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/9 19:21:56 )

@Vozzy:
Pictures!!
I love doing puzzles with people, they're sooo relaxing

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.