Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing RP Newbie

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 16:25:28 )
Heyo~

I've always been interested in rp-ing but am high key very shy about it!
I was wondering if anyone was interested in taking a newbie under their wing? ~.O

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 23:37:49 )
@borealis: if you want to collaborate and get our feet wet again I'm down to try. I love writing and am so out of practice, too.
also everytime i log in your avi looks amazing!

Or if anyone wants to take two rp babies under their wings haiii! XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 01:24:14 )
@borealis: that's ok I understand. I def jumped the gun on suggesting XD Posting writing is scary

I look forward to seeing future creations :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 01:43:27 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@sailormoon: I used to rp quite often in my younger days, albeit in bracket RP (script style?) since I wasn't very confident in RPing in paragraph style (mostly due to spelling, grammar, etc.) or writing in general (and I still am, lol). I don't really do RPs these days due to IRL stuff nor do I write a lot except if I'm bored of drawing and just wanted to write something short from time to time haha

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 01:58:29 )
@hydrangea: Is bracket form a shorter form of style? I've only ever seen paragraph/ long form rp styles. : O
I understand though, writing (at least for me) feels personal and posting takes a confidence to post that I just don't have. XD

Ohhh what do you typically draw if you don't mind me asking? O3O

also, also! your skates! I love them~ super cute!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 02:06:35 )

@sailormoon: Depends but it's mostly short since it's more like (for example: [insert character name]: [insert dialogue or action] ) and yeah, I definately agree with you lol

I tend to draw fanart (depends on my mood haha), original art (same reason as the first one), doodles/sketches and sometimes drawing my avatars xD I know my drawing ability is limited >w>;;

Aw, thank you! I like your witch-like avatar you're going on as well :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 02:16:56 )
@hydrangea: I've never seen that form in my life. How interesting. : O

oooh do you post your art anywhere? I'd love to see it :3

thanks! I got so excited seeing all the witchy stuff I just threw the few volts I had at it -insert shut up and take my money gif here-

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 02:21:08 )

@sailormoon: Mmhmm. *nods* Though I don't really see a lot of roleplayers using the bracket RP form, possibly due to how casual it is.

Unfortunately I don't post my art on any site, sorry. ^^; I'll probably try to find an alternative site similar to imgur to post my art maybe someday.

You're welcome and I think witches are cool xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 02:29:14 )
@hydrangea: mmmm gotcha, gotcha. and no biggie on the art - I'm just a curious lil' goblin, lol. I hope you find a site you can post on one day - all art should be shared with the world regardless of ability <3 <3

Witches are so cool. I've dabbled in witchcraft irl but due to spiritual problems it's hard to embrace it fully ;/
Witch aesthetics though - all day everyday gimme the magic vibes, please :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 02:36:38 )

@sailormoon: Ah I see lol

That's understandable since everyone has different beliefs. And same about the witch aesthetics, flying brooms, spells, potions from cauldrons and stuff xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 23:53:22 )
@stinky: i feel the ideas part. i def would need someone to take the lead :')
👽 Formerly Sailormoon 👽

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.