Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment House of the Dragon

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 20:34:01 )
    Has anyone watched it? I’m waiting til I’m at my mums house because I don’t have a TV here. I want to see the dragons on the big screen!!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 20:46:49 )
    @Clementine: hmm I guess you don’t need to have watched GoT but there are little Easter eggs that will only make sense if you have watched GoT first…. But you should still be able to understand it just fine!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 08:02:45 )
I just watched it myself! I like how it's setting up but we will see~ I am cautiously optimistic

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 12:15:34 )
    @sailormoon: oh good, it sounds like it’s a good show. I still haven’t watched it, I want to wait until there are multiple episodes up so I can watch lots in a row XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 14:15:56 )
A solid plan. Shoulda done that but I have 0 chill XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 22:35:14 )
    @sailormoon: haha same tbh I really want to see it! But it makes sense to wait and have a marathon, that way I don’t have to keep a subscription going XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 23:15:53 )
@sunny: ah yes, that makes sense. godspeed on your wait, soldier *salutes you*

Whenever you get around to watching it hit me up and share your thoughts! I love sharing opinions and fan theories! :D

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 23:38:31 )
    @sailormoon: oh I will for sure come back here! You can talk about your thoughts on it here if you like, no need to worry about spoilers as I’ve read the book xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 23:45:54 )
@sunny: i will once i have them XD For me it's too early in the show to judge anything. I will say the birthing scene in the first episode was super hard to watch. I mean that's the point - but like...yikes...

Also as a Dr. Who fan I was pleasantly surprised to see Matt Smith cast. That's the incentive that got me hooked to watch tbh :P

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 00:02:09 )
    @sailormoon: I saw that scene on YouTube. It was so grim wasn’t it? I think it was a very powerful scene and really set the tone for the whole show. More suffering to come, for sure.
    I have heard good things about Matt Smith in this role. I wouldn’t have thought of him for Daemon but he certainly seems to look natural in the role! He’s doing a great job, from what I’ve seen.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 00:20:50 )
@sunny: it was very grim. It's stuff like that where I'm glad I was born in the world of modern medicine XD
I haven't read the book but I think he's doing a good job so far - but again, I'm biased XD
👽 Formerly Sailormoon 👽

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/3 16:15:19 )
    @sailormoon: yes he’s doing a great job! For sure!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.