Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I just changed my avatar for probably the first time in a year!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/15 04:41:17 )
I decided this time instead of creating a bunch of mules to be each individual OC, I'd just randomly dress my avatar up as my different characters and say who they are in my signature.

I just changed from my OC, Maple, who wears a lot of black, purple, and lime green (Coal/Eggplant/Lime), to my other OC, Juniper, who wears pastels. So far I'm loving the Voltra colours Mint, Lavender, Sky, Lilac, Cotton Candy, and Taffy for her. I wish we had a slightly lighter lavender/purple, but I'll live! xD

Please let me know if my post colours are hard to read. I use a dark site skin so light on dark colours look OK to me but I realized they might be really hard to read on the standard site skin

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/15 23:24:21 )

It looks awesome! I really like that item combo.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 17:33:34 )
@Clementine: Thank you so much!! I'm glad it's not hard to read, I love this colour

@Totalanimefan: Thank you!! I'm just laughing at myself because I bought a bunch of commons and then didn't use any of them to make this xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 18:16:38 )

@Alchemists Fire: lolol that's me every time.
Good news is you might be able to use them in the future.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 18:38:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I think this is the first avi I've done that's entirely Crate/Orb/etc items (oh wait, the miniskirt is a common, and the horns are daily chance), the last one I was wearing was only one CI and the rest were commons xD
We have so many good commons here that I'm trying to mostly build my avis around them, but there are so many gorgeous CIs too
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 18:44:08 )

@Alchemists Fire: We have so many great commons! I've spent way more on commons here than I have on any other avatar site haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 16:06:38 )
Nice!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.