Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Khajitten's Clowder! ⇢ Autumn Edition

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 22:58:25 )
@Kaderin Triste: You could have a cat! teehee. Honestly my husband is Asexual and so is my best friend. So I joke that asexuals are really Ashtyn-sexual. ;D cuz it's punny. But I support you if you don't want a man, or a woman, or whatever. More power to you my friend!

@dragoness129: Lol I wish! Seems like I could do a lot more things like feed stray cats and bake cookies in secret :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 23:53:56 )
Having time to yourself is nice. ^_^

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 00:58:51 )
Yeah definitely. We should all make time for ourselves

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:32:12 )
@khajitten: Lol. I do. Two actually. And yeah, aI'm asexual aromantic, so I'm not really into touching/physical affection at all. Hugs are nice though. But, unfortunately, it's exceedingly rare to find people like me, let alone people like me that I don't hate so....#purreveralone

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:56:05 )
@Kaderin Triste: Honestly like a lot of my friends are the same XD So I thought it was kind of a normal thing now-a-days but I guess I was wrong XD My bad.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:02:13 )
@khajitten: I think it depends on where you live, honestly. And it also depends on how many people really are or just say they are because they're taking a break from dating. Actually did meet someone who was basically all "oh yeah, I'm asexual now because I'm tired of getting screwed over buy guys, but I'll probably try dating again in a few years. Like asexuality is just a phase when you need a break from dating or whatever.
But other than myself, I don't actually know of any asexual and/or asexual aromantic people where I live.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:19:16 )
@Kaderin Triste: Honestly it might just be the type of people I get along with? Like my friend has been asexual her whole life, same as my husband (He said he made an acception for me) but like I was bff's with him 9 years and can attest he was asexual the whole time XD I think it's wrong for people to be like that. Just saying it's a phase because they're just tired of dating... It's like those girls that are like "Yea I'm a lesbian now but in like a few years I'll probably settle down with a man because I want a family." and you just look at them like this : :vanora_worried: :vanora_annoyed:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:24:51 )
@khajitten: Lol that's exactly the right expression. I usually have a little of this too... :vanora_huff:
Why can't I find a nice asexual man to settle down and not have a family with?
*laughs hysterically until my cats have to come make sure I'm okay*

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:28:55 )
@Kaderin Triste: Lol well I'm sure you can. It's just a little more difficult to do, you know?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:33:18 )
@khajitten: I mean....honestly, I truly hate dating in general plus have social anxiety issues that make meeting people and making friends really tough. I've lived in the city I'm in for almost 10 years and I have 2 local friends. That's it. 2.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:40:48 )
@Kaderin Triste: Honestly I'm kind of the same way, like I don't make friends very easy. If you want I'll be your friend ^w^ But that probably doesn't help lol. I kinda get the struggle though,

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:43:04 )
@khajitten: I'll take online friends. XD
Have a couple friends that started as friends on sites and now we text and send Christmas presents and stuff.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:46:04 )
@Kaderin Triste: Aww that's always fun ;u; I try to but lately I've been more broke than I've ever been XD So I usually just make art stuff XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:50:32 )
@khajitten: Kind of same here. But I generally make presents more that I buy them. For example, for her birthday last year, I made a dragon for a friend. And for Christmas, one of my other friends got some of my spare looms and a bunch of yarn I needed to get rid of so he could learn to learn to loom knit.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:53:45 )
@Kaderin Triste: Awww, I think that's very thoughtful gifts and just awwww. I wish people would do that. Like gifts that actually mean something. Idk I'm weird XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:00:03 )
@khajitten: I just bought some patterns. Could make you a cute cat purse if I can learn to sew soon. ;D
Lol
I actually really love to make presents a lot.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:04:37 )
@Kaderin Triste: Awww I love cat stuff ;u; I would accept it with open arms XD But I agree. It feels good doing it for others too.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:09:37 )
@khajitten: I could send you my duplicates of my tiny cat figures! XD
I love cat stuff too. I am totally a crazy cat lady. Although, as I like to joke, I was crazy before I got the cats.

Voltie — Cat lady Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:23:15 )
@Kaderin Triste: Awww, I could just imagine lil baby kitties ;u; but I'm the same. Everyone who knows me is like "You'll be that weird cat lady when you get older."
Art Shop || My Hangout || Quest
Please @ me.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:41:45 )
@khajitten: Time for you to embrace your crazy cat lady status and flaunt it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.