Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Hazelwich Academy is Haunted

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 09:08:43 )
This a roleplay for Tinker Bell and I.
Feel free to read along. If you'd like to comment on the RP as a reader, you can PM me and I'll share your comments with Tinker Bell as well.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 16:28:59 )
It was the first day of sixth form, and Tallulah was not excited. Being here tended to overwhelm her. It wasn't building her tolerance or whatever her family liked to believe.

Well, at least she was able to nab a window seat. She could look out at the small, still lake, and the weeping willows getting their ends wet in it. The view would calm her down if she got overwhelmed.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.

"Hi!" the black-haired girl sitting behind her grinned. "I'm Renee."

"Tallulah."

"I sat behind you to be closer to the window," said Renee disarmingly.

"You could have sat next to me," said Tallulah.

"I prefer to be surprised by my seatmate," said Renee whimsically. "I like the randomness of it. And sometimes you can end up the best of friends."

"I hope we do end up best of friends with our seatmates," said Tallulah. She had not been looking forward to this school year and still wasn't, but she felt a little more upbeat. Friends made everything better. Maybe she'd make friends.

"And with each other," said Renee, and Tallulah's face broke into a smile. They beamed at each other.

Tallulah turned to face the front of the class as more girls began trailing in through the double doors.

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 01:58:37 )
Lorelei was excited for the new year. She basically skipped into the classroom. It had been a long summer away from the gossip and excitement of school. She paused in the doorway to try and figure out where to sit. She saw some seats that were almost next to the window. The two window seats were occupied by other girls.

Lorelei walked over and sat next to a girl with brown hair. "Hi, I'm Lorelei." She said. "Are you excited for the year? I am, I had, like, no one to talk to all summer." She added with a smile.

Genevieve got a bit lost trying to find the classroom. She'd never been very good with directions. By the time she got to the room, there seemed to be only one seat left. A couple of girls talking over by the windows. She walked over and sat in the empty seat, pushing a braid over her shoulder and out of the way.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.