Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Whimsy's 1x1 Search

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:07:45 )

i'm whimsy, i'm here, and i'm looking for 1x1s!

i don't like restrictions on posting length (min or max).
i like ooc discussion.
my only expectation is that we each give the other enough to work with. some RP moments require less words and others more. so posting doesn't have to be in the same consistent range of word counts.
and for RP moments that are slow and better skipped, i like ooc discussion so that i and my partner can discuss how to make the RP move forward when simply building upon the previous post won't cut it.

won't do:
group rps
sci-fi
historical
violence/gore
anything that goes against the forum rules
animal characters (if they're side characters that's cool! but not as the POV characters)

will do pretty much anything else (ask!) but i especially like dark/twisted fairytale rps. also plots with fantasy or supernatural elements, slice-of-life, etc. i'll usually only decline if an rp will require me to research and is therefore out of my comfort zone, OR i'm just not interested in the idea. do ask!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:15:23 )

PLOTS

Herione and villainess join forces:
A heroine and villainess of a verse (could be a novel, webtoon, dating sim, or anything else) regress back to the beginning of the story. But they're the only ones who still have their memories after regressing, and they decide to join forces and not follow the storyline. The heroine and villainess are each sick of their roles and want to live their own story on their own terms.

Witch/wizard teachers at magical school:
A bunch of teachers at magical school groaning about grading papers and dealing with minor magical crises. I have a character in mind for this; a wizard teacher who's great at the theory of magic but can't get it to work practically, lol!

i'd also be interested in doing a magical girls RP, inspired by shows in the genre like cardcaptor sakura and sailor moon. it wouldn't be a fandom RP but an original one, with OCs, just taking inspiration from the genre.

fandoms i'd like to RP in:

ever after high
extraordinary you
alice in wonderland (lewis carroll books)
beware of the villainess (and other villainess manhwa, just ask if i've read it)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:15:44 )

reserved

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:15:51 )

reserved

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/13 17:16:28 )

OPEN! post here if you'd be interested in RPing with me, or just want to discuss the possibility.
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.